6/2 Light cycle

NotGoingGoa

46 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i think you need to try it and report back lol

Greetings again from many years ago @ratdog 10 I would hazard a guess at. Yeah man, I’ve done it today changed to this routine and from that article it just sounds like much sense. I mean, hey, everyone and their aunties vouch for 20/4 me and all, until unbelievably, yesterday I came upon the article never having heard of b4. Astonished as needless to say having been a “ganja man” for 50 years now and having spent 40+ of those growing in and outdoors and never having come across this b4! Kinda fucked my brain up a bit all in all, and I thought “ fuck it man, this just seems to make so much sense, I’m giving it a bash. Got the 2 Cindy Jacks with 4/5 weeks to go and then the 2 Northern Dragon Fuel to see how it goes. After that it’s a 4 way SCROG with 2 photos on regular lighting cycle. 
Peace, Luv, Nuff Sed

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

This sounds like bullshit to me if I'm totally honest. Auto's might not care but I doubt a photo would like it much, what do you do when you flip to flower? 4/4 lol

Aye, needless to say this is specific to autos. High as I am most of the time, thank fuck, and not been about UK420 much since about ten years ago, I’m sure I’ve posted this in the “Auto Flowering” section. And aye, I absolutely agree that perchance photos would get just a little fucked up by this light régime by the way, naw? :) 

Peace, Luv, Nuff Sed 

Edited by NotGoingGoa
Wasn’t high enough when I and aye first replied :) :)
Just now, MindSoup said:

Oh right yeah auto section lol

Cool man! :) As I said, just switched to this today and shall give my utterly biased opinion on the result, which shall be tainted no doubt, with a wee tad of egotistical bollox! 

Peace and good times @MindSoup  Stay safe fellow ganja man.

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

i think you need to try it and report back lol

As of 16:00 today 2023-12-14 I am and shall. Thumbs up emoji! Don’t know how to put one in :):) however it appears I can do the laughing/smiley one. :):) 

• Like 1

Worth a try I suppose. Basically the equivalent of 18/6, but I'm not sure 2 hours will be enough darkness for growth to recover? Will be interested to see how you get on, I do love an experimental grow. :yep:

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

this just seems to make so much sense

can you explain why it makes so much sense?

if it made that much sense, then surely it would be all over the net?

• Like 2

This is just gaslantern(GLR) just chopped in half.Tried and tested bro science:bong: Hence why you're told it's for autos, so you'll buy the dang autos..

Check out the old search engine, full of diagrams of the schedule but no real side by sides. Which is surprising to me considering it was mostly American IG garage hobby growers doing it, 7 tents with one plant in each.

Dont want to shit on what you are trying, just dont want you to waste your time dude. Its waffle

• Like 3

I’m loving all the input chaps, nice to stir things up a bit. The fact that this is specific to autos is the key here. I’m growing exclusively autos for the last 3 grows and the current and next will be also. I’m gonna finish the 2 Cinderella Jacks and do the 2 Nirthern Dragon Fuels under this schedule. I can dig where you’re coming from @Banarchylamp but I’d hazard a guess you’ve not tried this yourself. Perhaps 5+ decades of getting high has addled my brain, but I rockon it sounds worth a try. Been pushing 4 months on 20/4 with not too bad results as pics show, just chanced on this and it sparked a light of interest in me. Surprised you’ve not come across this in all your years growing @KC
Anyway, upshot is I’m giving it a bash. Will keep all posted as to my findings. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Greetings again from many years ago @ratdog 10 I would hazard a guess at. Yeah man, I’ve done it today changed to this routine and from that article it just sounds like much sense. I mean, hey, everyone and their aunties vouch for 20/4 me and all, until unbelievably, yesterday I came upon the article never having heard of b4. Astonished as needless to say having been a “ganja man” for 50 years now and having spent 40+ of those growing in and outdoors and never having come across this b4! Kinda fucked my brain up a bit all in all, and I thought “ fuck it man, this just seems to make so much sense, I’m giving it a bash. Got the 2 Cindy Jacks with 4/5 weeks to go and then the 2 Northern Dragon Fuel to see how it goes. After that it’s a 4 way SCROG with 2 photos on regular lighting cycle. 
Peace, Luv, Nuff Sed

Was done with photos decades ago,think it was "growing on planet Ito" and few spin-offs. And there was no autos 40y ago,maybe 15 or less since they actually made it yield over 5g a plant lol

And am still advocating readers to grow photos and make a mum instead of buying autos.

Good luck with the experiment I'll follow it

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 3