London pound cake, Guava Gelato

Amnesialocal

8 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Spot on, and why this is a great community.

I don't live in the U.K. so don't make or take subbies due to the risk of things not getting through customs, I also don't order from U.K. seed banks anymore after a couple of orders didn't make it.

Subbies are a great way of sharing great genetics for a token price.

@Slippery one 

Yeah, coz big corporate seed maker social media collabs aren't interested in hype for profits or giving their seeds dessert names when NONE of them smell or taste like desserts! Where's the strains we wanna grow? Where's our Nasty Parmesan or Boot Polish seeds? We love those freaky eucalyptol terps, fuck the cake BS!

There are some great strains out there amongst all the crap, you have to find them. 

I tend to buy the expensive seeds at this time of year when you can get a lot of them at half price with freebies thrown in, then it's worth buying just to know what the hype is all about. If you don't try them you will never know.

I just checked an order I placed with Firestax on 27/12/2018 for 2 6-packs of regs from Natural Genetics, Devil Cookies(Nightmare Cookies x Mint Chocolate Chip) & Hellfire OG F2's(Rascal's OG Kush x SFV OG Kush). 

I paid €28 & €28.50(half price at the time) for them, harvested them both a couple of months back. I also took clones and made seeds so now have a tent full of top grade canna and about 600 seeds for future grows.

Both of those strains are exactly what I look for, rock hard buds covered in resin and a great high & body stone.

Natural Genetics is now charging €125 for the same 6 regs - jeez!

I wouldn't pay that without knowing what they produce but I would pay it now because I do know & I can grow both for as long as I'm around.

Nasty Parmesan or Boot Polish seeds?  

These two names are amazing

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Where's our Nasty Parmesan or Boot Polish seeds? We love those freaky eucalyptol terps, fuck the cake BS!

I picked up some seeds which are a cross made with Permanent marker lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2023 at 02:53, Peregrine said:

Sherbinski, creator of Guava Gelato, Sunset Sherbet, The New, Bacio Gelato, Pink Panties, Açai Jelly and a few others, used to be part of Cookie Fam.

Guava Gelato is a phenotype of Gelato 41.

London Pound Cake also came from Cookie Fam.

If I had a top 5 of canna strains, The New would feature in it; top shelf canna. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Acai Jelly.which is Sunset Sherbet x Guava Gelato.

Some of Sherbinski's creations are available at Silent Seeds.

Hi Peregrine, you might be better going for the Polar Gelato or the Pink Sunset because the Acai Jelly is throwing bananas on most plants. Mine did both times. There's a Sherbinskis thred on another site which has tons of grows to see. Gl mate. Peace. 

• Like 1