London pound cake, Guava Gelato

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

Does anyone know these strains?

I remember I found them some long time ago, but I don't know who sell seeds of them.

Any info?

Thanks

A

According to seedfinder its sunset sherbet X pink panties from a breeder called cookie fam??? Th Seeds have done some crosses. 

Sherbinski, creator of Guava Gelato, Sunset Sherbet, The New, Bacio Gelato, Pink Panties, Açai Jelly and a few others, used to be part of Cookie Fam.

Guava Gelato is a phenotype of Gelato 41.

London Pound Cake also came from Cookie Fam.

If I had a top 5 of canna strains, The New would feature in it; top shelf canna. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Acai Jelly.which is Sunset Sherbet x Guava Gelato.

Some of Sherbinski's creations are available at Silent Seeds.

I did ‘The New’ a few years back. Utter shite, short good looking flowers with little or no buzz at all. Boof weed that looks nice. Spent £60 on 3 seeds. I wouldn’t touch anything by Sherbinski again. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Sherbinski, creator of Guava Gelato, Sunset Sherbet, The New, Bacio Gelato, Pink Panties, Açai Jelly and a few others, used to be part of Cookie Fam.

Guava Gelato is a phenotype of Gelato 41.

If I had a top 5 of canna strains, The New would feature in it; top shelf canna. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Acai Jelly.which is Sunset Sherbet x Guava Gelato.

Some of Sherbinski's creations are available at Silent Seeds.

Give the Acai Jelly a miss mate. Several people have had bad hermies with it.

More info in page two of this thread...

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

"The strain, the quality, the consistency, the freshness, the flavor, the scent, the benefits….it all starts with the flower! Cookies Los Angeles in Maywood, CA, located in the heart of Los Angeles County, is designed with the singular vision to produce world class cannabis and cannabis products.

Cookies has always represented a lifestyle of excellence, quality, and taste. Living the best life possible and always striving to grow. We represent this lifestyle best through our cannabis, and we constantly strive to produce the highest quality and most diverse cannabis on the planet. Our exclusive genetics and high standards, and all the people who share this vision with us, will continue the dream here in Maywood.

Cookies Los Angeles is home for the Cookies Clothing and accessory brand. The brainchild of recording artist and entrepreneur Berner (Gilbert Milam), Cookies Clothing will produce exclusive designs for Cookies Maywood to represent L.A.’s unique multi-cultural lifestyle through fashion, cannabis, sports and music. We will continue to bridge the gap between streetwear, urban lifestyle, marijuana, hip-hop music and a multi-cultural society, and take Cookies to the next dimension."

hopefully I can post it

Hmmm seems a bit corporate for my liking. Are they one of those huge corporate backed ops with the 5/10 year plan to take huge losses and push out all the boutique ops? If they are I'd put my money elsewhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Hmmm seems a bit corporate for my liking. Are they one of those huge corporate backed ops with the 5/10 year plan to take huge losses and push out all the boutique ops? If they are I'd put my money elsewhere.

Probably the most famous breeders of the last 5-7 years if you look at the list of strains that's come out of them, most other companies are using a lot of there genetics or at least claim to be.

However with the state of the company recently it doesn't surprise me there seeds are coming out wack, I believe there's been a lot of outsourcing :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Peregrine said:

I remember when he was at Spannabis selling the London Pound Cake seeds, he wanted well ovrr $500 for them and months later when folk flowered them out they were shite and full of hermies.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, olivernicholas said:

Probably the most famous breeders of the last 5-7 years if you look at the list of strains that's come out of them, most other companies are using a lot of there genetics or at least claim to be.

However with the state of the company recently it doesn't surprise me there seeds are coming out wack, I believe there's been a lot of outsourcing :(

Well somehow they've passed me by, never been one for keeping up with the trends. Doesn't seem like I've missed out on much though, as ever the ones making the biggest claims are the ones most full of shite lol. I bet you could pop just about any pack of subbies and find something more worthwhile of your attention. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

Are that Berner/Cookie folks the guys who sold $800 seed packs presale and non of the even germinated lol …. Candy rain or some shit. Fuck those hype types.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1

Just subscribe and grab some great seeds mate forget all that bullshit that is just getting worse as more and more money grabbers jumping on the seed bandwagon 

plus most of the subbies you can watch and read about them actually getting created it’s a no brainer 

• Like 2

It is somewhat ironic that most of the people who put seeds up for subbies describe themselves as amateurs or "pollen chuckers" when in reality most of them are actually doing more breeding work than some of the big hype "breeders"/seed brands, charging an arm an a leg for some half baked reversal of an "elite" clone lol.

• Like 7

I believe these goons are ruining the industry with their fucking dumbshit crosses named after desserts. None of which is breeding for potency or the entourage effect, just bag appeal and seeds sales. If this carries on, most strains will be boof meh by 2025.

• Like 6