Holy grail strain or speculation?

Mr toetastic

Hiya,i just do my first run now amnesia zkittle auto from fastbud i hope it finish beginning of jan so i can tell more about it but looks all good with it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Norbinyo said:

Hiya,i just do my first run now amnesia zkittle auto from fastbud i hope it finish beginning of jan so i can tell more about it but looks all good with it.

That sounds like a nice Sativa strain there a nice big plant with potency & tasty terps. I've predominantly tried Indica strains but I'm wanting to try out some Sativa dominant strains to see if they're lower maintenance with LST. Good luck with yours please keep us updated on your experience :yep:

• Like 1

On 03/12/2023 at 5:39 PM, brock1 said:

I hears a breeder claiming his Blueberry that couldn't get over 20% 10yr ago rated over 30%. Kind of stays what I think of all that. Plus all the old strains that were supposed to be around 10-20% THC were stronger effects. I remember often sharing a joint with 3 others people & everyone had red eye. 

70's and 80's normal import weed used to wipe me out.

• Like 1

thc percentage means nothing. I have access to thc distillate and I get a nicer, stronger stone from the 1:1 cbd black jack that I've got at the moment

• Like 3

I hate to be the one to say it but…. 
you’ve got 19 posts  on the forums and many of them are hyping an untrustworthy / unproven breeder. 
If you’re a genuine grower, pop the seeds and see what happens. 

Edited by latitude54
On 08/12/2023 at 1:23 AM, latitude54 said:

you’ve got 19 posts  on the forums and many of them are hyping an untrustworthy / unproven breeder. 

I'll be trying it out in a pot noodle pot & see what happens in the mean time I can crack on with proven reliable strains with hefty yields :yep:

On 08/12/2023 at 1:23 AM, latitude54 said:

I've got the same name on grow diaries no shill here mate ;)

• Like 1

my next challenge of a growing a potent auto will be Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla lab tested at 28.4 % THC. This should mash my swede if executed right. Which breeders of auto's produce lab tests other than Fastbuds? BTW I have no affiliation to any seed banks or interest in marketing breeders ha ha  

7 minutes ago, Mr toetastic said:

my next challenge of a growing a potent auto will be Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla lab tested at 28.4 % THC. This should mash my swede if executed right. Which breeders of auto's produce lab tests other than Fastbuds? BTW I have no affiliation to any seed banks or interest in marketing breeders ha ha  

If you know anything about THC & lab results you would know they mean nothing in regards to effect. I don't think your going to get any idea of yeild by testing in a pot noodle pot ether. Stunting the plants as a effect on the final produce. If your growing a strain to get a understanding of how good it is then it should be tested fairly under optimum conditions first. You not stress testing for a breeding project here your trying to get the best example as you can to see if the strain is worth a rerun.

• Like 1
Just now, brock1 said:

If you know anything about THC & lab results you would know they mean nothing in regards to effect. I don't think your going to get any idea of yeild by testing in a pot noodle pot ether. Stunting the plants as a effect on the final produce. If your growing a strain to get a understanding of how good it is then it should be tested fairly under optimum conditions first. You not stress testing for a breeding project here your trying to get the best example as you can to see if the strain is worth a rerun.

I agree in principle but surely a type of 28% THC strain should be more effective in getting you high than a equivalent type 16% THC plant? I had a experience with a 12% THC strain which was frosty as hell with the tricomes on point but it was so mild in effect. I'm looking for high yielding, potent auto's to try out & perfect growing it in different mediums eventually but I currently use soil & perlite & I'm sticking with that for now. I've already spunked the money away buying these fat bastard's which in hindsight I wish I hadn't but I'm stuck with them so I thought I'd do a trial run in something small to see if it has any potency at all before commiting to a bigger pot. I'm not doing in it in a pot noodle other than why not everybody else seems to have tried :yep:      

I grew it out twice tbh it wasn't fuk all to get sticky pants over I found it OK but nothing to shout home about I've grown much better dope than this strain :yep:

It’s not like booze where higher numbers mean higher alcohol by volume. Science has proven this. Also, the sample that was tested does not equate what the seed will produce. The variance can be quite vast, especially with F2’s. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thekingofobsolete said:

I grew it out twice tbh it wasn't fuk all to get sticky pants over I found it OK but nothing to shout home about I've grown much better dope than this strain :yep:

You tried fat bastard? if so your findings doesn't fill me with joy what auto's do you rate in potency?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

It’s not like booze where higher numbers mean higher alcohol by volume. Science has proven this. Also, the sample that was tested does not equate what the seed will produce. The variance can be quite vast, especially with F2’s. 

Fair enough with my limited knowledge I presumed higher THC% strains would generally be more potent. What measures or things should I be looking for?