What is currently the best brand of grow tent available in the UK?

Casey Jones

Any advancement on this subject lads?

Been window shopping for my new flower tent and i kinda want to drop 20cm all round and get a 1m², would allow a lot more access as a 1.2m² is about 6cm too wide for the gap i want to move it to.

So in a nutshell who currently makes the best 1m² examples? Been looking at loads but im thinking aci and green qube...

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump

i recently got a budbox pro with white interier and its the best tent by far iv'e had 

iv'e always gone with SJ in the past and really liked the boost it space saving bars that are included but the budbox wins hands down don;t know if they do a version in your size though 

good luck with your hunt 

@BilgePump please don't buy a greencube. @monkeypig had some terrible service from them if I recall correctly. They also made a video saying authentic greenqubes have green poles then subsequently changing then to orange lol

Bellends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BilgePump  as kc correctly recalls, I ordered a replacement skin direct from green cube and the skin they sent didn't match the existing vent hole layout (kind of important when you're ordering a replacement). When I contacted them they laughed it off saying I hadn't checked with them to ask if the replacement would have the same layout and refused to make me good. As it was too much effort to drive to wales to continue the row, I am simply making it my duty to cost them far more than a bit of postage. I wouldn't recommend putting any money in their skanking pockets if I was expecting any level of customer service. Bunch of thieving cunts:wanker:

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

@BilgePump  I can’t fault the quality of my Homebox veg tent.

I’m pretty sure that there 1m x 1m x 2.2m will be the same high quality.

The only negative I’ve heard was about the Velcro bottom closure and the possibility of light leaks,

but I’ve never had any issues with mine :) 

Atb

☯️

@KC  @monkeypig cheers for the heads up on the green qubes, i like customer service so I'll be swerving them!

@Shumroom tbh there's a few things about the homeboxes that im unsure how i feel about, the fact they look like they'll get well grubby quickly.

the roll up door , is that not a right pain in the tits? I imagine it puts less stress on the zips though compared to the standard crescent shape, are they actually worth that hefty price tag?

Thanks for the input lads :skin_up:

• Like 2

I don’t roll up the door when I open it most of the time,

as the lights are usually on when I’m watering in there :) 

I just unzip one side and slide plants in and out,

or go in with the watering can.

The material finish is much more subtle than a black exterior and doesn’t look quite so out of place in a bedroom ;) 

This is the tent I have to take down and put back up every year when the gas safety inspection needs to be done and nothing has broken or torn in the 4 or 5 times it’s been erected :scared:

Atb

☯️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had a 1x1 Budbox Pro white for a few years, it's been solid. No issues or failures. 

Its been the least hassle out of the makes I've used. 

I'd get another without hesitation if required. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

Budbox Pro

Budbox pro is definitely an option, buggered if im paying for the orca/flat white material though, mylars fine by me :skin_up:

I've actually found these in the correct size for a oner, that's encouraging.

• Like 1