3 For '24 ?

OldFord

@Idicanna jones my indoor one was primo... Proper! She had to finish at a mates due to losing the loft, but she's 1st place by a long long chalk, even with being chopped at 8 and a half weeks. large.Screenshot_20231024-121812_Gallery.jpg

All this unfulfilled pistils shouldn't fool ya.... she smokes beautifully and smells like the old buses did round brum... hashy sweet skunky and lingers to fuck lol a proper treat. I'm debating whether I give my remaining seed to my commercial mate so I can get more in my jars, as I'll likely be out the game till next April 

• Like 6

So were def seeing numerous varaints then :george:     

I am cleaning down the seedling area tomoz and getting all my kit rounded up for next season :yep:

Already got my chosen seeds into one big tub ready for the off ...and its not even chrostmas yet lol   

• Like 8

@OldFord  you putting me to shame i just got some lovely seeds well i had some but got some charlottes angel and mazar both cbd from dutch passion and wanted to do a pre christams cabinet grow as you know health wise if all goes well i wanted to do a polytunnel grow next year , i think the cabinet grow is going to have ot wait until next year to as they are rushing me through now they say they can chop the lung and well i think recovery will be the main issue and trying to look after the cabinet and ladies hmm not fair to ask my wife to and also look after me .

Ok mate well i will be watching your outdoor selection as i might start trying some ofthe seeds you say , i am mainly going full cbd and going to try an keep a steady flow going in the body from spring , they asked me to wait on using the honey until after i speak to the surgeon lol now i am gagging for a tatse of the honey idea i got from you . i used my vaccum sealer to seal the jar air tight and she went in the fridge , i am hoping she will keep .

• Like 2

I ordered some Shark Shock CBD yesterday, just over 30€ for 5 seeds. 

I'm not sure whether the seeds are coming from Silent Seeds are if they are old Dinafem stock, either way I'll be running some of them next year.

• Like 4

On 13/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, Idicanna jones said:

@panik any recommendations for a stealthy auto?? I think the flc will be on many many lists :pitchfork:

Did a garden grow with auto Dosidos - tucked in nicely be find a lavender bush, completely discreet, no issue with odour. Finished beautifully, lovely thick buds 

• Like 3

On 13/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, Idicanna jones said:

@panik any recommendations for a stealthy auto?? I think the flc will be on many many lists :pitchfork:

The auto Gelato was very impressive however she did get a tad louder thatn expected but it was also a hot one that year.

The auto Mazar was impressive , nice hitter / decent yield and she was quite low volume :yep:     Stealthy for sure :george:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

The auto Gelato was very impressive however she did get a tad louder thatn expected but it was also a hot one that year.

The auto Mazar was impressive , nice hitter / decent yield and she was quite low volume :yep:     Stealthy for sure :george:

I second the auto mazar

Nice dense nugs 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely going to be growing some HSO gear just bought eight packs at 50% off four fast versions and four full term come on spring I'm ready to dig in some dirt 

• Like 4