3 For '24 ?

OldFord

12 minutes ago, B-real said:

This year's weather was a once in 5 or 7 year deal imo next season will be much better

Was really just July that sucked enormously here at lat. 56. Wet as fuck all month. May and June were just a dream and September was very similar although not quite as warm. Hopefully for all you outdoor peeps it’ll be a stunner next year. 

• Like 3

Going all RGS next year.

Lemon cake cos duh

Patriot medicine cos the indoor one is the absolute bollocks out of everything I have to smoke

3rd is being mulled over currently. I want something very fast, terps not a priority cos the first 2 have enough for everything else lol

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

@OldFord dude think i got one of them purple wreck seeds by RP old freebie from the tude.

How does it hold up against the rot and roughly when does she finish big/small etc. lol

I haven't really got a top 3 but i will always find room for a couple of Mighty Gold bx1 by RGS it's just so damn nice.

Gonna live life on the edge next season a shed load of subbies mostly regs and will pull the males when they show on plot. lol

Will fill in any spaces with fems.

Hopefully i don't end up with a gazzillion seeds. lollol

She stays very squat & compact mate ,   i was mid September abd i dont think shes great with the wet stuff but my ones did make it home clean  ,  doubt she would take a wet wet one as shes very dense :yep:        The end product was fantastic though !!      Gotta be worth a run and take it doiwn when shes good to go :yep:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Was really just July that sucked enormously here at lat. 56. Wet as fuck all month. May and June were just a dream and September was very similar although not quite as warm. Hopefully for all you outdoor peeps it’ll be a stunner next year. 

Agreed that at our latitude it was only July that was really wet. However May was unusually wet too (normally fairly dry) and June was like the Gobi desert: sunny and dry, but cold.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

Going all RGS next year.

Lemon cake cos duh

Patriot medicine cos the indoor one is the absolute bollocks out of everything I have to smoke

3rd is being mulled over currently. I want something very fast, terps not a priority cos the first 2 have enough for everything else lol

If u looking for early a good shout would be "the 7" stayed small but hated the wet stuff got a lovely taste and smell about her.

Gonna try and grow a bonsai one in me veg cab this winter as what i did get to smoke was bloody lovely.

@OldFord mid September would be great this year aside of course. lol

• Like 6

DP auto euforia and brock1 bsm on the auto front for me. Both like the small pot life. Easy to grow, strong as hell in their own ways. Gonna go bigger pots next year...

Photoperiod it's got to be the crosses I made of revives Rene gold x gg3 and ratdog smile x motivation. Yet to try them so I'll fire a few small pots out and maybe a bit of light dep action. Still got a few ghetto blaster f2's to chuck out as well. Oh shit that's 4.... Sorry @OldFord

• Like 6

Idicanna jones,

How do you find the auto euforia for stealth, is she a smelly girl ? also how do you find the effects,does she make you euphoric ?

All the best

Zeb

• Like 5

@Zebalshe can be a bit punchy on the nose occasionally. My garden can be like a wind tunnel and there's plenty of other flowers etc. out there to mask the smell a bit. It's a real heavy hitter, makes me all dreamy and dopey stoned. Handled the shit weather like a champ. 

The @brock1 bsm is quite trippy the longer it's cooked.... 

• Like 5

@panik any recommendations for a stealthy auto?? I think the flc will be on many many lists :pitchfork:

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 5

@Zebalshe can be a bit punchy on the nose occasionally. My garden can be like a wind tunnel and there's plenty of other flowers etc. out there to mask the smell a bit. It's a real heavy hitter, makes me all dreamy and dopey stoned. Handled the shit weather like a champ. 

The @brock1 bsm is quite trippy the longer it's cooked...

Idicanna ,Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Edited by Zebal
  • Like 5

Commercially, only seeds from Arnold will make their home in my garden, as well as some seeds from Delicious Seeds because they gave me good quality dried seeds. Top 3 I don't have because there is more. Here I didn't want to put pictures. On Icmag I have the whole report.

• Like 3

If folks are looking for something that finishes really quickly I would recommend the Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds, she finished in mid-August for me, also very little noticeable smell so perfect for stealth grows.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Zebal said:

The @brock1 bsm is quite trippy the longer it's cooked...

Idicanna ,Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Yes the BSM is very trippy if left to cook. Ideally it's something for the haze fan. I made if because of my love for hazes when I couldn't grow indoor outside auto sativas were my only viable option & setting for any old sativa doesn't cut it for me. So it because a obsession to create a plant capable of competing with indoor grown sativas & not the 9 week nearly sativa commercial junk. 21 weeks from popping the seed outdoor with 18 being in flower was were I found gems. This is a little long for most people so I used a few modern strains to bring that down but keep that high. I am just setting up to use one of my old auto's to make new auto's & fast versions over the winter. This time instead of the Short hazey day's I will be using my El Maria.  This strain produces hardy fast versions & autos with lots of resin production on tight buds. Less smelly than the SHD. I am not sure i have offered this one out to anyone to try yet even though it probably my most reliable auto for making fast versions. I will also be making some photoperiod strains over winter from lines others breeders don't have access to. I just had to put everything on hold a little after a masive bug infestation nearly killed all my indoor plant. I have been reveging and pulling them back from near death. Unfortunately trying to treat bugs with bugs just didn't work :wallbash:

• Like 8

@panik I can safely say ya won't lol

I knew when I couldn't find much on patriot meds that it was gonna be something, and fuck me it is. I've squirreled a Q away for Xmas already, and scouring for a winter venue to get more. Same for the FLC 

• Like 6