3 For '24 ?

OldFord

Your top / confirmed  / gotta run ... 3 cultivars for next season ?????

Quick , What & Why :yep:

1.   Sag's Black Budha -   i want to & thoroughly enjoyed the intense heavy buzz & plants grew well outdoors in decent season.   I  Want more !

2.   Subbies    Sun Shine Day Dream from the man ...BadBillyBob :wub:    Been a long time and i want to !     Going to keep / work this line.

3.   RP  Purple Wreck -   Loved it  / end product was fantastic in terp / taste /  after a cure it was sweet / deep / pungent / pink / crumbly and tasted incredible :yes:    Well cooked it was heavy meds too :yep:

DP's Black Leb  in reserve in Reserve  ... i like it & its unique & impressive.  

I got lots more i could list for varying reasons but these 3 are my must haves nest season.  

What you decided on ???

• Like 8

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Your top / confirmed  / gotta run ... 3 cultivars for next season ?????

Quick , What & Why :yep:

1.   Sag's Black Budha -   i want to & thoroughly enjoyed the intense heavy buzz & plants grew well outdoors in decent season.   I  Want more !

2.   Subbies    Sun Shine Day Dream from the man ...BadBillyBob :wub:    Been a long time and i want to !     Going to keep / work this line.

3.   RP  Purple Wreck -   Loved it  / end product was fantastic in terp / taste /  after a cure it was sweet / deep / pungent / pink / crumbly and tasted incredible :yes:    Well cooked it was heavy meds too :yep:

DP's Black Leb  in reserve in Reserve  ... i like it & its unique & impressive.  

I got lots more i could list for varying reasons but these 3 are my must haves nest season.  

What you decided on ???

Considering a pair of Black Lebs for a scrog after next two auto runs. D’you reckon it’ll fit the bill? 

• Like 6

I got no idea mate,   shes a tall girl and likes a bit of stetch ,  im you can manipulate the stretch into net filling :yep:     Shes very vigorous outdoors so would hope for the same indoors , a few including @BilgePump have said she went upwards rapidly ,  so high possibilities of net filling mucker :george:

Sue @latigid aikon did her indoors also from memory.    Had a fair bit of choccy today so ones heavily medicated.   

Give them a run ,  will be very interested to see her indoors sir.  

• Like 7

I've not got a specific 3 as i'm messing with my own hacks 

I do have two spare seeds of BCN Critical xxl fast which i will be putting out as it's the only strain that didn't rot bad.

Im reversing one of two i have in the tent at the moment and with use the pollen to dust everything else in the tent

I will be putting loads of everything i make out looking for goodies 

I'm also debating on buying red purps and a purple auto, like dark devil auto from sweet seeds , reverse the auto to pollinate the red purps, to see if i can find a fast finishing photo similar to the old red purps as i loved them.

Or at least, a lovely fruity red and purple strain that finishes in september 

• Like 5

@OldFord Yeah I grew it indoors, it was extremely stretchy and tall, the total opposite of the breeder's description. I'm not sure if it would be good for scrog because the internodal gaps were huge, six inches or more so you could end up with gaps in the net?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

@OldFord Yeah I grew it indoors, it was extremely stretchy and tall, the total opposite of the breeder's description. I'm not sure if it would be good for scrog because the internodal gaps were huge, six inches or more so you could end up with gaps in the net?

Perhaps you could supercrop it, to redirect it to the whole net over time as well as topping and LST. :)

• Like 2

Only thing that black lebs good for imho is hemp fibre production.

Might sound a bit harsh but that's my experience of her.

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 5

My top 3

Cream caramel

SAD

by sweet seeds 

Reason

They come highly recommended by others who have tried them outdoors, and gave good reports on end product, (@oldford)

Then erdpurt 

By ACE seeds 

She's supposed to do very well in our climate, with very good resistance to rain mold ect ect, plus looks very ornamental. 

Their my top 3

But will also be running PKC by ACE seeds as well

• Like 1

The 2 rgsc strains I already have flc & fld looking at others  maroc I've not tried perhaps more seedstockers if I win any comps triton bis lime autos I'm 99% sure 

Have a look at the Mandarin Panties from Seedstockers @B-real :thumsup:

I just took 2 down from an indoor grow,

absolute beasts they were and only in 7.5l pots :D 

I’m fairly sure I saw someone grow them outside this season.

Atb

• Like 3

I put one out never went back it was late asf for me needed till end Oct by how it looked end Sept. 

I wouldn't run it again just coz we get Atlantic storms bad in sept/oct/Nov. 

I need Sept finishers and with good weather and luck perhaps early Oct till Oct 15 max

Honestly don't know yet. I'm focused on what my objectives are for next season, once those are finalised I'll make strain choices based on them. So much uncertainty around growing outdoors at my latitude. For example, cold May/June stunted quite a few autos this summer. Also, overwintering late flowering strains planted out extremely late was not in my plan for this year, but now is... lol 

I might have a better idea of my top three after winter solstice has passed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Have a look at the Mandarin Panties from Seedstockers @B-real :thumsup:

I just took 2 down from an indoor grow,

absolute beasts they were and only in 7.5l pots :D 

I’m fairly sure I saw someone grow them outside this season.

Atb

I had 1 outdoors this year, it was a good yielder, nipped her out twice and she responded well. Nice buds, very sticky and smells citrusy, I prefer the Panty Punch, less yield but beautiful smoke.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

@OldFord dude think i got one of them purple wreck seeds by RP old freebie from the tude.

How does it hold up against the rot and roughly when does she finish big/small etc. lol

I haven't really got a top 3 but i will always find room for a couple of Mighty Gold bx1 by RGS it's just so damn nice.

Gonna live life on the edge next season a shed load of subbies mostly regs and will pull the males when they show on plot. lol

Will fill in any spaces with fems.

Hopefully i don't end up with a gazzillion seeds. lollol

• Like 5