Hi to all who remember me

noddy

Hi all ok as i said i am new to the whole cancer thing so i am looking for any leads of info .

I was pointed to RSO oil and have looked up and contacted the RSO site in the states who say they can ship here no issues but it is a heck of a price but then what price would you put on your life , so my questions are .

Has anyone ordered from them before and whats the delivery time like ?

Or can i get a UK version of the oil , i have no way of making that for myself ?

I have my own Dinamed CBD and have made some honey from it ie the dinamed was cooked in the honey per OldFord's idea 

Ok any help is welcome

Ps yup i am staying positive , the op is the biggy for me right now , once thats over getting on the move to help it heal and then seeing the chemo tam in the new year , it is something of achristmas pressie i am looking at it as because the first pacemaker i had was done at christmas time to lol got a call to go in on the 23th for the first pacemaker many many years ago 

• Like 2