Hi to all who remember me

noddy

Hey @noddy sorry to hear your list of fuckeries, like Lux says, your attitude is fucking top.

Now, I'm not just tooting your horn, because it sounds nice. Between you and the other members, you've totally got it in the bag! The guys have listed all the things I would have.  There's not a single word out of place.  You've got the rest covered.  Your attitude is TOP NOTCH!

Recapping:

• Avoid junk food, ready meals and added sugar. Eat fruit and veg, not too much fat, not too much salt. Eat whole foods, avoid processed and refined. Eat the rainbow, naturally colourful food is healing food.
  • Get a good night's sleep and be active whenever possible, standing instead of sitting, walking instead of driving, all that, stay active.
  • Use cannabis, as much as you like, but avoid smoking it, vape a little edibles are a good idea though if you can enjoy them.
  • Be grateful for what you have got, optimistic about the future and happy whenever you can be and to the max.

Like I said, nothing in what I say that you or the others haven't said.  Every single one of those suggestions is proven empirically or statistically to improve health and survivability. It's good to hear so many, so well informed and that you know what to do.

Best wishes and keep on dancing in the light or dark, it's good to hear positive peeps on here :)

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 5

Just read through the thread.  Have you heard of Paul Stamets? Mycology (mushroom) expert from the states.  Some of the medicinal research around cancer treatments is pretty phenomenal, a good starting point might be here:  

Also the Gerson therapy sounds quit interesting and worth a read. And naturally grown canna of course..

Your chin already sounds up so wishing you all the best 

• Like 1

@MidgeSmith well truth mate i been ill so long i sort of got the mind set to ne honest , it is an illness after all , i fear dementia and altzimer more if i spelt them right you get  me .

I got set on a vape and a bubbler to add to that if i can use it and i have had some great tips from @oldford on honey and other ways i have always made butters and oils for friends and well the honey i am going to love because that in my herbal tea has to be the bonus .

I refuse to let cancer which is just a word frighten me and the treatment if i can have it yup going to kick the shyte out of me i am sure of that but again i love a good old down and dirty fight so if it thinks i am going to roll over it lost that battle , i battled the last 25 years and at times yup it was very hard but with the wife kicking me in the arse at times we got through and again with this battle i might not win but i will sure make it work , i always joke i been dead 10 times and each time i get to the depart lounge they send me back i guess i am either to bad to go up and to good to go down so they just say send him back to annoy the hell out of others lol 

ok well enjoy the rest of the weekend me bed calls and tomorrow i am hoping to get some high grade honey and make some nice herb honey lol yup just some nice dinamed cbd

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all well i am struggling to get to pages on here or move to the next page or to leave feedback but anyway , just wanted to drop and update on health , had the hospital today and it is good news on the side of bad if that makes sense , it is major lung cancer but only in the upper right lobe so they say can remove it major op but also a small node in jaw but nothing to worry about in jaw small op but we shall see the lung is the biggy so fingers crossed that is in the next couple of weeks and thanks to all the greta info and all the great help and great messages thanks guys and girls

• Like 2

open links in a new tab my right click -> open link in a new tab. Same goes for liking posts and stuff, its a temporary work around till the site update is finished :yep: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noddy said:

Hi all well i am struggling to get to pages on here or move to the next page or to leave feedback but anyway , just wanted to drop and update on health , had the hospital today and it is good news on the side of bad if that makes sense , it is major lung cancer but only in the upper right lobe so they say can remove it major op but also a small node in jaw but nothing to worry about in jaw small op but we shall see the lung is the biggy so fingers crossed that is in the next couple of weeks and thanks to all the greta info and all the great help and great messages thanks guys and girls

Best of luck with it Noddy!

• Like 2

Cheers all yup , the fight is on and i have always been up for a scrap lol , the doc did say 90% of lung cancer people he sends away with bad news mine is at least operable and the jaw one they say it can be an anomoily as it was such a tiny hit on the PET scan and the light went out so fast on it , the major part will be the lung removal and the healing then we shall know the next step but it feels like i won the lotto to be honest 

• Like 3

Hey up mucker.....I'm just back after 3yr. Logged on yesterday and found out old-timer is away then log on tonight and read this.

Keep yer chin up is about all I can say mate....al send some vibes your way.

• Like 4

Ahh man. Sad to hear this. Love the attitude though. Fair play.

A lot of people swear by RSO (Rick Simpson Oil)

Definitely worth looking in to.

You got this mate.

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for all the great words i am going ot look at the oil as well , OldFord gave me a great heads up on making honey fro mthe 6oz of nice dinamed cbd i found stashed under the bed lol like what a find that was .

I am on a buzz right now on just life buzz  the doc/ surgeon underling we have seen has said 90% of the people get the nothing we can do i got in the 10% of we can cut it out then may be hitthe small node in the jaw with chemo or just cut that out if i am up for that instead so i know it will be gone , they have said may be 1 or 2 hits of chemo once i have recovered from the ops to make sure no cancer cells hidding out ready to break out .

I am very positive about it to be honest i was thinking well i got to fight the bugger but was not thinking such great news if i can call it that , people seem to think i am mad but again i just refuse to see it as anything other than an illness that can be beaten not always but you got to think on the positive side to be in the fight .

I know people think i will break and i am sure there will be days when it will kick the hell out of me but 25 years i have been fighting blackouts and heart stopping and well so much more health wise i think i just have my head in the just another fight now get in there lol 

have a great weekend all the wife and i are on cloud 9 today movies sweets and a lovely roast dinner i made her so yup what a weekend

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

HI all well just a little update , we went in today for a pre op and well it went ok beside being drianing , so looks like i get the op as an early christmas pressie and then recovery will be a bit of a drag but then i get hit with 4 rounds ofchemo to make sure any little cancer cells that decided to try and do a runner egt zapped with luck .

The chemo is going to be the hardest bit i think because the op well your in the hands of the surgeon and then the after care and then it is just a case of getting the body fit again but the chemo is going to hit the hardest but whats the old song "  I get knocked down But I get up again You're never gonna keep me down " lol whatever happend to those great hits lol