Hi to all who remember me

noddy

Hi all sorry i have been off site for so long but there are a huge amount of reasons mostly health then a few other things but i wanted to drop in as along with the major health issues i have already the other week i was taken in to hospital and they found i had covid not sure how as we stay away from people but hey but the doc was great he said that is not the worry for us we can pump you full of medication for the covid he then looked away and said i am sorry and before he could carry on i said oh i got cancer and laughed and he just said how the hell can you know but having a huge family history of them dying young from cancer i was just running from it .

Anyway i just wanted to say i will drop in and out as much as i can while fighting this fight and just wondering anyone else here have any ideas on beating it lol yer yer i know i will throw all i can in to the fight but looking for any other things people do to beat it .

Ok well hope you guys and girls are all keeping well and having fun growing .

But don't fear CANCER just see it as another illness , yes a bark of an illness but one that can be beaten , the fight begin tomorrow 

• Like 23

good to see you back mate, sorry you are ill, not sure what can beat it, but a good diet full of fruit and veg would really help keep your strength up!

• Like 9

@Military Grade , thank you and yes thats the only way i know no matter how many times i get knocked down i get back up .

Thanks again hoping to see a few of the old faces may be in time on here again 

For some reason the like button is not working for me but thanks all

Edited by noddy
  • Like 6

Turmeric, red grapes.tomatoes, green tea, cabbage,olive oil are just some of the things to have when you have cancer or trying to prevent it mate.IF you look at whats in the food before you buy it, as in a long list of things then its best to give it a swerve, i've had to do the same to try and prevent having mini strokes, they frighten the shite out of yer having one of them and knowing you can have another one at any minute is not good for the mind, but try eating mixed nuts and stawberrys as well, flooding your system with good stuff instead of junk is the way forward.I hope it goes well.

• Like 7

@the punter hi mate yes i have been watching our food for years i al also a coeliac long health story been told on here many times lol , i took a brick on the head 25 years ago and well the system got damaged and has been failing since , the other week i got taken in due to collapsing again in bed and well they found the covid fast then th doc said it wasa 2 prong message i had to give you , so i looked laughed and said oh i got cancer , he was gob smacked i was to nearly because the wife said don't fing laugh about it but when she chilled she knows that is my way i laugh and move on and say ok well now the fight begins and i have refused to go for the last 25 years having died 10 times lol yup more than a cat me .

Anyway just wanted to drop in and see how many of the old gang are still here i checked a few but some not been on in years but here is hoping .

• Like 4

Full Spectrum Cannabis Oil (FSO) obviously nothing is a sure fire way to beat cancer, cancer is fucking cancer all bets are off. But I watched my Nan and my Dad die from cancer my Dad had the oil and my Nan didn't. The difference was night and day.

1 in 2 of us are going to be get it. I wouldn't face it without FSO.

E2A:

Also welcome back :yep:

Edited by NezA
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, the punter said:

Turmeric, red grapes.tomatoes, green tea, cabbage,olive oil are just some of the things to have when you have cancer or trying to prevent it mate.IF you look at whats in the food before you buy it, as in a long list of things then its best to give it a swerve, i've had to do the same to try and prevent having mini strokes, they frighten the shite out of yer having one of them and knowing you can have another one at any minute is not good for the mind, but try eating mixed nuts and stawberrys as well, flooding your system with good stuff instead of junk is the way forward.I hope it goes well.

+1

I'd add blueberries, root ginger, and garlic to that list. Anything fresh and healthy, to help build up your immune system. I'd try and avoid stimulants, too, like caffeine and alcohol, but I know that's hard.

Bloody hell noddy I hope it goes well for yer mate, staying positive can work wonders as you must well know by now, I try not to worry too much myself because that can help bring a stroke on , its like a vicious circle type thing, easier said than done sometimes though, I gave up smoking and made canna oil with olive oil but I've not had any for over a month now because I  was getting worried and anxious thinking I was going to have a full on stroke , these thoughts would last all night, it might get better in time I hope because i've got a couple of plants to chop in a couple of weeks time, as for people on here I wonder what happens to them, there was someone called Exhale that I liked to read his views on Wolves fc but he's not been on for about 6 months either.

• Like 2

Your spot on Zipster ,I forgot to mention garlic, best not drinking , I havn't had one for about 12 years, I used to drink most nights and have a hangover every day, I don't miss it, don't know how I did it looking back.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, noddy said:

For some reason the like button is not working for me but thanks all

Try Firefox browser, the site is currently having trouble with Chromium based browsers :yep:

• Like 2

@noddy  real sorry to hear about your illness, my best friend passed a while back cause of cancer ... still miss him .... he did eat lots of fresh food which I believe gave him more time, however it was aggressive .... we also smoked a shitload of weed as well.

Also people around you that love you can also be a good thing and a sense of humour always helps.

Best of luck and lots of love from me racing through the ether on its way to you :)

• Like 6

Its always sad when that happens handysmoker, all we can do is try and prevent it from happening, I think you need a bit of luck as well, a lot of it must be down to genetics as well but at least more people can survive it these days, some smoke and drink for 70 years and get away with it while others that live like a monk go in an untimely manner, life does seem to be a lottery.

• Like 2

Hi all well i am positive , the wife near slapped me when the doc came in telling us i had covid and then said it is a 2 part covid is nothing i said i got cancer laughed and said hey i knew i was always running from it , the wife looked and said don't fing laugh i said i can stand up throw the chairs scream shout be violent will it help nope so i take it on the chin and work out the next plan of attack , we are now in the system with the cancer team so looking goodish shall i say .

I know cancer is a bark i watched my mum when i was 14 get eaten alive by it then my sister and uncle and aunt all on the same side and all lung cancer so like i say always knew it was only time but again i refuse to let the word scare me it is going to be a get down and dirty type fight i know that much but again i just refuse to let the word take control of the situation , i know some peopel it scares but again from my long health issues from a major accident i have been on borrowed time forthe last 25 years but never knew what i was fighting at least with this i know the fight .

Thanks for all the positive words and i will be reading all the boards and again thanks all , i am now trying to track down some nice golden hash lol like i told the doctors i will throw whatever i can at it and to hel p me , one said mate if it makes you feel better in the fight to come do so , but please let us know what you are using so we can factor in on any medication and can then tell you if we do need you to stop even multi vitaimins can have an effect on some of the cancer treatments .

Anyway on the positive side i have had some great time with thsi site and plan on many more , i might leave funny messages sometimes and to the mods if anything is wrong please remove and just send me a note as i say with the medication and such sometimes well i have been known to go online and order some weird stuff lol just got a crossbow in the post yup i was high as shit on codinie at the time i ordered lol

stay safe all and thanks again for a great site 

Thanks all i have hit the like on all but playing up again lol i will keep hitting like as i say good info and thanks 

Edited by noddy
  • Like 9