Strawberry Gorilla Auto Diary.

GreenVision

Sorry about the late update all, Xmas and new year, last two weeks I've completely done all the upstairs bedrooms, ceiling to skirting so been busy.

Strawberry Gorilla. Was a defo pheno thing, but for at least 50% of the plants there was a DEFO strawberry aroma on them, the others were your typical sweet Auto aroma. Flavour sadly didn't carry through as well, it was quite hazy IMO, I really do think that Fast Buds locked in some traits on a worked Strawberry cough mother and hit it with an auto OG of some kind to get this strain, but yh the flavour was more citrus / ocean spray with a heavy haze than actualy strawberry.

Good solid hit, 50/50, leaning more towards a body hit than head, good all day smoke. I will say for potency there is no telling its an auto.

Yield turned out to be about 2oz per plant, I do think you could do better with larger pots and better care tho.

If I had any negative it would be its actual structure over the majority of plants. It was a little bit "Stalky", the buds were nice and chunky, not rock solid but defo not loose, but there was not as much calyx as I'd like to have seen, it wasn't a put off but by the time the buds were trimmed it was almost reminiscent of something really sativa in looks and structure, looked like it was a 14 weeker that was chopped at 11 weeks.

large.DSC_0015.JPG.769d2c5675829d53ce14f

large.DSC_0024.JPG.370a07b6e393bb99d91a7

large.DSC_0031.JPG.8aa882020ff4dee96217f

large.DSC_0039.JPG.7b46e0b02e18782ab5e47

large.DSC_0001.JPG.62c5b11d769e665336d3f

Its no big secret that I dont do Autos, they aren't something I like to grow too often. But if I was in a scenario where I could only choose from Autos these would be in the top 3 for the 10 to 20 odd different auto strains that I have grown over the years.

If your an auto grower full time then dont hesitate, its a really nice finished bud.

• Like 5