Old Indica

Dr feelgood

Heres a few maple chunk x18 babies

I started a bunch of seed got nothing up  so tried some more and got 9 from 15 so happy days. these are the first 3 starting their lives.:skin_up:

large.DSC00020.JPGlarge.DSC00019.JPGlarge.651f2adf41d88_DSC00021-Copy.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 28

19 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

I'm looking for a decent indica an Afghani #1 would be nice

Afghani#1 is a nice smoke.

• Like 3

My mate grew this out last month and was really nice. Reminded me of mazar and got me twangled. Can't beat the old classics. 

• Like 2

A few more pics from today the larger 3 of the bunch are a week older. If all goes well i will put the best girls to my NLxG13 and my G13 hashplant mums.:skin_up:

large.DSC00048.JPGlarge.DSC00047.JPGlarge.DSC00046.JPGlarge.DSC00044.JPGlarge.DSC00043.JPGlarge.DSC00042.JPGlarge.DSC00041.JPGlarge.DSC00040.JPGlarge.652077e684a8f_DSC00045-Copy.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Thai Stick said:

Nice.

What seedbank are they from?

There some i made myself.

Just now, Danny killerZ said:

My mate grew this out last month and was really nice. Reminded me of mazar and got me twangled. Can't beat the old classics. 

Where did he get it ?

• Like 3

I'll have to get some info off him, he did purchase the seeds because he loved the classics and it was really powerful and tasty. 

• Like 2

Just now, Danny killerZ said:

I'll have to get some info off him, he did purchase the seeds because he loved the classics and it was really powerful and tasty. 

Aye no worries mate i just don't remember selling any of these beans. ive given away plenty though.

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 2

I grew out your super silver x killerskunk and I've never felt an electric up high like it from those Mr nice ssh derivatives. That's some up high energy rush gear. I've still got 3 beans left. Sorry to bump the thread, I was on about the afghan#1 people mentioned. 

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 1

On 06/10/2023 at 11:11 PM, Danny killerZ said:

I grew out your super silver x killerskunk and I've never felt an electric up high like it from those Mr nice ssh derivatives. That's some up high energy rush gear. I've still got 3 beans left. Sorry to bump the thread, I was on about the afghan#1 people mentioned. 

I think maybe you mixed me up with someone else mate.

On 07/10/2023 at 9:58 AM, Thai Stick said:

Well happy days when some seeds you made yourself pop.

How old do you reckon they are?

Just shy of 20 years so Not that old mate although i got the maple at the 95/96 cup.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

Did you do a zombie x disco cross??must of mixed it up with that. 

I did mate .:skin_up:

• Like 3

Looks very interesting Dr!

I've been searching for some old school indica for a little while but the more I look I just keep falling short.

Are you planning on doing a seed increase or sending any in for us lucky folk? Would love to try some old hashplants. The closest I've come is a pine tar kush cross which I'm buzzing about.

Atb with it anyway buddy:bong:

• Like 2