This Years ... Noisy Offerings

OldFord

27 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Non-stop mobile party machine! This is going to be bloody brilliant mate, I do love those pd2150s, 4 will be plenty. 

Was really wanting the 6 mate ,  but really dont want an XL / Jumbo long wheel base van hanging about ....so its 4 and see how we go :yep:

If it def needs the other 2 ... i can get a trailer lol    

• Like 1

This is going to be a beast lol

let me borrow it and play some heavily distorted guitar and a noise set through it lol

you won’t regret it, honest :angel_not:

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Cursed said:

This is going to be a beast lol

let me borrow it and play some heavily distorted guitar and a noise set through it lol

you won’t regret it, honest :angel_not:

You make a charity donation , supply a bluetooth connection or phonos and crack on mate :yep:       20hz  to 20khz  to muck about with :yep:

• Like 3

A quick update -   Been a mental week sourcing bits ,   pricing one dealer off another !     ,   researching specs ,  trying to get new components made.  

Anyway  the vans now road legal :yep:         Tax  /  MOT and insured  even if its only for trekking between various garages and places to get bits done or collect parts .. but its legal. 

New shocks & springs bought   .... will do for now as the arse end will go onto air suspensio next year.

New BIG Brembo discs  and Brembo pads sourced & bought ,   awaiting the new BIG calipers to arrive ..... so she will stop without throwing the anchor out the window lol  

New  Dunlop Van tyres bought and on their way :yep:

550kg of steel box section all cut to length &  shape and will be delivered tuesday so it can be welded up and the horn enclosure cage put in place.  

New headlights and uprated rally spec bulbs bought and should be here midweek.  

New wipers bought.     

3  new old stock  Ford Mondeo  ST220  black recaro leather seats sourced and bought .... i want some comfort ffs lol  

Awaiting quotes back to have the windscreen & frint windows tinred in blue chromaflair / chameleon tint.  

Speccing up the graphics for the side flanks ,  the rears already designed.  

A full drum of   90mm  Tri Rated  Welding cable bought , and will be chopped to lengths to use as power cables. 

2 x  350 amp alternators that bench  245 amp at idle bought and awaiting delivery .  

50 square metre of  heavy duty 4.2mm Sound Deadening bought and awaiting delivery.   

My wallets now groaing every time i open it lol       

Still got lots to sort !!    But its all in moting folks.  

More as it happens :yep:

• Like 6

The front cab will not be modified other than the  recaro seats  and a new floor matt as the cab is actually pretty clean & tidy ,    i may spray the lower dash & door cards with black vinyl dye as its beight and pretty bright & ugly.   

Top half of dash is black ,  so may well just redo the lot so its black  and will do all the external side rub strips  / arches and bumpers ,  at least it looks clean & tidy for now.   

• Like 3

Plates now on and the vans all legal :yep:  

Can now get it about to get various bits sorted out :george:      Progree :yep:

large_025.JPGlarge_024.JPG

• Like 7

Just now, latigid aikon said:

Looks like more than 11mm between those two 'U's to me lollol

Fuck the system my firend   lol      :yep:      Its got legal BS stamp and a reistered manufacturer supplied it to me  lol      Chase them not i :yep:

Im just an old boy and i was under the impression it was sold to me as a legal compliant plate ... from a trusted & authorised member from the Gov's system officer ... i have not modified it :yep:

• Like 3

Just turn the system on, they wont be able to take an evidential photo of the plate if it's vibrating enough lol

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Just turn the system on, they wont be able to take an evidential photo of the plate if it's vibrating enough lol

Fingers crossed mate.      Will be the UK's first mobile tapped horn with stereo mids & highs.    Hoping for big things !!!   but time will tell mate.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

You’re a wildman @OldFord ! 

car audio isn’t much my thing, but if you need two 350A alternators, that’s a gnarly sound system. 

I’ll be watching!  Really cool! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cajafiesta said:

You’re a wildman @OldFord ! 

car audio isn’t much my thing, but if you need two 350A alternators, that’s a gnarly sound system. 

I’ll be watching!  Really cool! 

Emptying a room FULL of audio .... so i dont need to pack it up and take it with us when we move lol      

Subs weigh a healthy 39kg  lol         Scores me bonus points with the good lady for emtying a room :yep:

See how we go mate  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cajafiesta said:

if you need two 350A alternators

It’s better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it :taz:lol 

Atb

:yinyang: