Update on tent

oldleafybeard1

large.wddry.jpg.d5e738ec2edc714a597687f4a9603161.jpglarge.wdcdry2.jpg.eec3c8704af1364f953ae7bed9537f5a.jpglarge_wdc4.jpg.18b3da812c3d571a191472fd45eec561.jpglarge_wdc5.jpg.160e2cec33386f2769caf1fa4e7bfbf0.jpglarge_wdc3.jpg.6288ff0f854b3e83f26673ea0e23bea9.jpg

Wedding cake 10 days drying seems about right to process further 69.5g was final weight and in the photos the big pile on the left is the lower buds and all the bits and pieces which came to exactly 28g and the rest of the weight is in the top flowers on the right.

Trimming is a nightmare because of how sticky it is so ive kind just left for now it seems a bit pointless anyway. Paper bags for a few days now for these 2 plants ill jar them both at the weekend probably and the main colas off this plant are getting put on a top shelf and saved for later.

• Like 2

large.pnkpanamadone.jpg.02ba26550c129f0abf199d11e67325fa.jpglarge.pinkpanamadone.jpg.bf5932c4e3e82167db3aee6c548253bd.jpglarge.fullyeildpp.jpg.a69fd906eee9e2d26521ebbfb6ce1e18.jpg

pink panama chopped up im gonna leave them out drying at least another day like this because im not convinced they are fully dry and also some some issues on the odd flower made me a bit cautious for budrot so ive seperated them all out like this for now and ill inspect tomorrow. Mango still drying last to cut up now but still a few days off being dry. Pink panama here shocked me really it looked like a skinny plant not really doing anything but this is a good yeild considering and 0 larf

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

large.midflower.jpg.40ad515f84f779f2b16e6a501fa442df.jpg

Back left - Double grape x Grape Crinkle - another random freebie planted same time as SN and a big plant with loads of sites just really bad mag deficiency again which I think I did manage to slow but has affect all 3 thats started at this time, I hope in a couple of weeks the flowers just blow up in size cause the plant looks big and strong and its a decent start if you ignore all the dead crispy fan leaves

Back middle/right - 2 strawberry nuggets again these 3 showed signs of mag deficiency really early like week 2/3 and hopefully I ammended in time but can see clear progression and to be honest these two are small anyway, I was kinda expecting that but they still have time to expand if if they turn out close to the purple nuggets I did a while back im not too sad if they can get fat. One in the middle is starting frost already and there is obvious purple to the inner fan parts so that is good news that I might have a purple pheno, but overall a bit disappointing just in terms of size, I feel the space is utilised better with other strains at this point and the early magnesium issues wont have helped clearly.

Front left/right - Orange haze x SODK - Planted like 2 weeks after the other 3 and so I think because they have had ammended magnesium with epsom from younger there is less/no signs of a magnesium deficiency and they are probably the healthiest looking plants ive had at this stage of growth to date. Especially the one on the left which is actually huge and easily the tallest. Im very hopeful for these two just because on the last one of this cross the end colas were massive and it was really nice in the end but the plant itself was much much smaller than these and looked like it had issues where as so far these dont as much.

Anyway I always love/hate this stage I really want to get things  moving and finish things off but at least a few weeks away clearly. I do feel good about the epsom amendment though props to the person who steared me to that direction because hopefully the rusting crispy leaves on the back plants are a thing of the past going forwards and the emergancy amazon order was worth it.

Ill update in a couple of weeks when hopefully im getting closer to chop and have hopefully more impressive looking flowers

Actually looking back at the pics maybe the damage is pure nute burn cause it does seem to have suddenly sprung up either way ill keep a mental note of what happened for future grows. Peace.

Edited by oldleafybeard1
  • Like 3

Looking good though, I am slightly inclined to agree with the nute burn on the Strawberry Nuggets although it's a little hard to judge, what's your feed like?

4 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

Looking good though, I am slightly inclined to agree with the nute burn on the Strawberry Nuggets although it's a little hard to judge, what's your feed like?

so actually the feed is 0.5-1cap bio bloom and 0.5 -1 cap bio grow per plant in a 20l watering can mixed with 3-4 spoons of epsom to add the magnesium and 1-2 shots of cal/mag per plant but my issue this grow has been I just ran out of nutes but tried to just be savvy and use up some top feed nutes from living soils as well so maybe it was the combination of the two thats caused the problem but I have been over compensating because I had 0 nutes for a couple of weeks there and thats why I initially though the magnesium again because there were immediate signs of magnesium deficiency. In short its all been a bit messy but I can kinda see why its happened as well cause they did get a big double hit of compensation nutes.

Anyway since then I stocked up and I added bio heavan and a different brand of cal mag and I think the conclusion has to be the livings soils top feed is a bit too hard to judge for an accurate dose and it does seem as well the bio biz stuff is working much better for the other plants so I think I will just stay on brand for now.

large.strawclose.jpg.b842082ea9a175696c8c57ea96e7465d.jpglarge.grapeclose.jpg.d0886d49379cc92d1ec72aca9a535b20.jpglarge.strawfulllate.jpg.61e9cbd372b2dc7abfe9dd070900c931.jpglarge.fulltentlater.jpg.aef858d27530b30ac93735710b79a7e9.jpg

Getting to the buisness end now this is always my favorite part luckily have a purple pheno for the strawberry nuggets but the other one is very green. Tenst been rearranged the other close up is the double grape/grape crinkle freebie which smells amazing when disturbed a properly sour classic weed smell I cant wait to try it. You can see new pots squeezed at the sides cause I will try and overlap the timings of the next grow slightly. Strawberry nuggest are very small plants and even if they fatten a lot id expect them both to be under 2oz. The orange haze plants seem pretty happy and healthy and overall I think we did get some bounce back from what im pretty sure was nute burn a couple of weeks back. Still plenty of fried leaves but it never really progressed and the plants arnt looking perfect but I would say its one of my  better efforts and the next few weeks should hopefully see some flower swelling and signs of finishing I have hopes of harvest near the end of the month.

• Like 1

large.strawberryfp.jpg.6b224b74fd24051ecc97d7754ae6fe78.jpglarge.hairyclose.jpg.a17ba30996b3dce0ceaac498e08e8742.jpglarge.sodkhaxefull.jpg.528e5d6502c291b9fb2b6af7d6d7b48a.jpglarge.grenstrawberry.jpg.9a3a60f82c36a149af80ca4862c984a6.jpglarge.doublegrabcrinke.jpg.60d733ee464b24f22cc0f6e3aa452dfe.jpglarge.sodkhaze2.jpg.197cbe344e33fc424641a4dd926d0ddf.jpg

Strawberry nuggets plants getting close and chunking up a bit one green one purple the green one is a bit lame but still got a week or two in them I think grape crinkle which is pic 5 also chunked up a bit and looking like getting to the last bit, the two SODKxhaze plants were later into soil anyway so can see they are a week or so behind and I am hopeful they do what the last plant did of this freebie and swell up cause they still have plenty of time compared to the others, harvest late this month for the 3 and early next month for the haze cross 2

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...