new to coco need my hand holding

Lazy L

4 hours ago, Lazy L said:

I was looking into ga but not going to go with them after everything that's gone on

same here, when this lot is gone i'll be looking for something else

• Like 3

Quick question can I give them a feed of fishmix untill the proper feed turns up or should I just stick to the kick-start for hopefully one more feed

I wouldn’t feed just Fishmix in coco,

although I do sometimes supplement my feeds with Fish derived stuff(Plant Success Myco Chum),

but that’s more to feed the mycorrhizae I’ve added :yep:

I’d just go for an EC 1.2 of CalMag(0.4) and Kickstart(the rest) until you get the main feed your going to use.

You can use the root stimulant too :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone time for a update

life has been kicking my arse so far this month the only good thing is my babies i had a bit of trouble with them about a week ago but we are all sorted now

these first pic was taken on the 1st they are showing quite clearly that they are not happylarge.20231001_235453.jpg

fast forward to the 14th and things are looking a little better large.20231014_180954.jpg

the last pics taken 18th oct show some happy plants large.20231018_212056.jpg

it turns out my cheap ph pen was well out and my new one shows i dont need to add any ph to my feed it comes out at 5.8 with just the nutes and roots (juice) and calmag

temps have been steady as 4 hour light off is 10 am untill 2pm with underfloor heating keeping the roots at a toasty 23c

heres a pic of the first strawberry whip auto bud large.20231014_181004.jpg

now i have the proper feed i have increased the e.c a couple of points and the girls are loving it sitting at 1.4 and waste is coming out around 1.3

i am going to split them up tomorrow and have the autos in one tent and veg the rest in the other with a 250w hps looking to pot them up from 4l pots to 7l buckets

• Like 2

It makes life so much easier when you don't need to worry about the pH :) 

At least when life is kicking us in the bollocks,

we still have our plants :D 

I'm only a PM away if you ever need someone to vent to :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2