Silent Seeds

Trashedagain77

On 29/09/2023 at 6:01 PM, Lazy L said:

i have 3 zkittlez 2.0 in veg at the min ill chuck some pics in here as they progress

Hi Lazy I just wondered if you got to the end of your Z 2.0's? Would love to know what your thoughts were? Thank you so much. Peace. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lazy L said:

@Trashedagain77

Unfortunately due to a couple of hermies in the tent I didn't get to try them it all went on the bin

Sorry 

Hey I'm really sorry to hear that but thank you for the quick reply. I too suffered a similar fate last crop when a Silent seeds Acai Jelly threw lots of pollen in week 3 of flower. I first noticed a pollen sack floating when I watered. It ruined some other nice plants which ended up full of seeds. It was a real shame cos the Acai smelt and looked Amazing! The other sufferers were badly seeded including a Jealousy, Peanut Butter ogkb and a TH seeds french cookies. Gutted you couldn't test the Zkittlez. I will post anything Silent I manage to get through. Even allowing for the Acai Jelly hermie I will still be working on the rest of the Silent Seeds I have. The Polar Gelato will be next as well as the two Og's of theirs. Peace. 

• Like 1

Sorry I should clarify it wasn't the zkittlez that hermied it was 2 rainbowcakes and they ruined a tent full by the time I noticed 

Fuckers ruined 1 zkittlez and 2 chelato

• Like 2

On 21/10/2023 at 11:16 AM, Trashedagain77 said:

I also have a pack of the other two PG and PS but they will remain in the fridge until I see others do well with them first. I'm a bit offended by the hermie AJ to be dabbling with Silents gear for a while. One States grower had a full on male Acai and the other did the same as mine at wk 4 of flower. None have yet to make it past wk 4. Peace. 

I can confirm that a grower stateside has successfully completed a Silent Seeds Acai Jelly with a great outcome. The same person also grew a spectacular Silent Seeds Polar Gelato alongside of it. Credit where credit is due I may have been unlucky with my AJ or perhaps haphazard. I didn't get rid of the lower leaves and budsites where the nanas appeared. The guy who made it through with the AJelly clearly cleaned their lowers. I'd still be cautious with AJ's tbh. Peace. 

I ran some B45's earlier this year they were nice, 2 was really orangey and one was like creamy, i preferred the orangey ones, not full on orange like mimozz but nice

• Like 1

It would be a real shame if some of the Dinafem genetics never reappear, I have only 2 beans left of their Cheese which I have at day 62 right now....it reeks of cheese...

large.6599292c14120_DinafemCheeseday62.jpg

• Like 5

I've probably mentioned it before but the Gorilla and the Remo Chemo were both amazing. I never managed to get anything like a decent yield with them but I do perpetual not crops so it never bothered me really. 

Lovely weed though. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KC said:

I've probably mentioned it before but the Gorilla and the Remo Chemo were both amazing. I never managed to get anything like a decent yield with them but I do perpetual not crops so it never bothered me really. 

Lovely weed though. 

I've done their Gorilla and have a few beans in the cooler. Not done the Remo Chemo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peregrine said:

Remo Chemo. 

I forgot to have a look if I got any more, I'm pretty sure I would have tried to buy them when Dinafem got busted. 

The couple of gorilla plants I did were from freebies, the first one was amazing, the most tart lemon flavours weed I've ever tried. It was like limoncello (the drink). 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm lucky to have a full pack of Gorilla which I have never tried so I'm excited to hear its nice. I have a few bits of Dinafem still in the fridge. 

Gorilla x 5

PAK x 5

Og Kush x 3

White Widow x 2

Strawberry Amnesia x 1

Sweet Deep Grapefruit x 1. 

Peace. 

• Like 1

I was really looking forward to the P.A.K but none of them germed from my pack. I put my last Gorilla down a few days back but nothing has emerged :no:

14 hours ago, KC said:

I was really looking forward to the P.A.K but none of them germed from my pack. I put my last Gorilla down a few days back but nothing has emerged :no:

I'm sorry to hear that KC, I successfully germed a couple of gorilla and a PAK a couple of years back but reluctantly binned them cos of an inspection at the time. I am gutted like many since Dinafem / HSO were closed down. The Choc Mint Og was the one that got away! Peace. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone grew out any more Silent Seeds strains? I haven't got round to it myself yet but I have a plan to grow out one or two Polar Gelato with a view to running a couple of clones from each. I have seen some really good results on another site and it's about time I grew out some of my better seeds. I'd love to hear any feedback from you regarding Silent seeds gear. Peace.