Silent Seeds

Trashedagain77

Just now, Military Grade said:

@David Attenborough  Not as Dinafem they ain't, theres still some seeds floating about at 3rd party seed selling sites.

How do you mean? Ive just been on their web site browsing their seeds?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How are your LA Vanilla doing please Dogg? Peace.

Hi Green Dogg just wondering how your LA VCakes are getting on. Hope all is well I'd love your opinion on the smoke if you got to the end, I'm going to try and fit my two in soon thanks. Peace. 

• Like 1

I must say that I have got off to a bad start with Silent Seeds /Sherbinskis collaboration Acai Jelly. I paid £85 for a 5pk of fems and recently included one of these alongside a few different strains. It flew through veg and looking well. Three weeks into flower and its the sugariest plant of the bunch and smells strong too! Then 30 days in it decides to throw lots of nanas out of the lower buds! I removed the plant and binned it, gutted!

It had a nice structure, smelt divine, and looked like it was going to yield too. Having looked at other folks diaries elsewhere I see that it is a common theme with the Acai Jelly. The fact that tude have been giving the Acai Jelly away as freebies thru Silent is a bit shit too. They don't usually give £17 seeds away easy as that so yeah I'd be careful with the Acai Jelly folks. Apparently the other two Sherbinskis collabs, Pink Sunset and Polar Gelato are getting across the line with no real problems and they have sold out quickly some places whereas the Acai Jelly is readily available. I'm a bit gutted and a better grower than me might be ok with the Acai Jelly but be careful you've been warned. Peace. 

• Like 3

I also have a pack of the other two PG and PS but they will remain in the fridge until I see others do well with them first. I'm a bit offended by the hermie AJ to be dabbling with Silents gear for a while. One States grower had a full on male Acai and the other did the same as mine at wk 4 of flower. None have yet to make it past wk 4. Peace. 

• Like 1

Surely these Acai Jelly haven't had a single test!??? Made, sold, suck it and see! Sorry if I'm ranting! Peace. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/10/2023 at 11:10 AM, Trashedagain77 said:

I must say that I have got off to a bad start with Silent Seeds /Sherbinskis collaboration Acai Jelly. I paid £85 for a 5pk of fems and recently included one of these alongside a few different strains. It flew through veg and looking well. Three weeks into flower and its the sugariest plant of the bunch and smells strong too! Then 30 days in it decides to throw lots of nanas out of the lower buds! I removed the plant and binned it, gutted!

It had a nice structure, smelt divine, and looked like it was going to yield too. Having looked at other folks diaries elsewhere I see that it is a common theme with the Acai Jelly. The fact that tude have been giving the Acai Jelly away as freebies thru Silent is a bit shit too. They don't usually give £17 seeds away easy as that so yeah I'd be careful with the Acai Jelly folks. Apparently the other two Sherbinskis collabs, Pink Sunset and Polar Gelato are getting across the line with no real problems and they have sold out quickly some places whereas the Acai Jelly is readily available. I'm a bit gutted and a better grower than me might be ok with the Acai Jelly but be careful you've been warned. Peace. 

That's really annoying. Did you speak to them about it at all? They should replace that really.

My B45 are doing really well. Day 54 today. I have one not great yielder but it smells fantastic, fruity, gassy, creamy. ive had a flash dried 7 week popcorn bud from it that got me stoned. Then two at the back of my tent are bigger yielders. All are very frosty, solid compact buds. They are coming down at day 63 next week. I can't wait.

Im planning on doing the polar gelato next. I was worried for a second after reading your post as one of the parents is the same as the Acai. Have you seen dairies of them anywhere?

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

I'm really pleased to hear that your Silent B45's are going well and yes I have seen threads of the Polar Gelatos which only failed due to bud rot on one thread (looked big buds) and also ruined on account of the Acai Jelly hermie in the room and pollinate. My Acai Jelly threw nana's from lower buds in wk 3 or 4 as did others on a US thread. There is a Sherbinskis community journal which documents the three Sherbinskis collaborations with Silent. I wish you well and I'm sure that the Polar Gelato will be fine with good ventilation and environment. Peace. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

I'm really pleased to hear that your Silent B45's are going well and yes I have seen threads of the Polar Gelatos which only failed due to bud rot on one thread (looked big buds) and also ruined on account of the Acai Jelly hermie in the room and pollinate. My Acai Jelly threw nana's from lower buds in wk 3 or 4 as did others on a US thread. There is a Sherbinskis community journal which documents the three Sherbinskis collaborations with Silent. I wish you well and I'm sure that the Polar Gelato will be fine with good ventilation and environment. Peace. 

Cheers dude. Ive just found it will have a read through.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

P. S. I think that LEDs will be also to blame on the bud rot element I'm personally going HPS on my run with plenty of fans and airflow. Peace. 

Edited by lildaveham

hi, did anyone order direct from silent seeds? they have buy one get one free offer on for black Friday but doesn't seem like they deliver to the UK 

cheers

• Like 1

On 20/08/2023 at 9:40 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

I can't believe nearly 50 views and nobody telling me about some amazing Silent Seeds plants they've grown and smoked:bong:

Peace. 

Be the first brother strike out and smash it.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1