Outdoor feeding in large pots

Celtic voyager

Just now, OldFord said:

I normally 2 step when i use the teas ,   nettle for veg  & comfrey for bloom.       Nettle tea on the leafy veg is wonderful too.   

Yer I switch to comfrey and flush with banana tea instead of water. That's if I feed at all. Sometimes I just let nature do its thing to my plant's. Probably help me spot problems better to be fair. I have probably killed more plant's than most people will ever grow in a lifetime. That's part of breeding :yinyang:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, brock1 said:

It will be good for a few year if stared correctly. If can also be re added to new batches to help speed fermentation. I have used 3yr old & it was as good as the day I made it still :hippy:

Good stuff cheers :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, brock1 said:

Yer I switch to comfrey and flush with banana tea instead of water. That's if I feed at all. Sometimes I just let nature do its thing to my plant's. Probably help me spot problems better to be fair. :yinyang:

I normally use various feds around the garden for varying plants ,   anything thats left over ends up on my girls , no set regime ,  much prefer a less is more attitude and the hay medium seems to keep things ticking over.      I do like the generic flower power as a laxy feed.     

This year i have made nothing up ,  just some flower power as its easier for me ,  you can see the mess of my plants / veg / roses  to prove everythings neglected lol  

• Like 3

Just now, OldFord said:

I normally use various feds around the garden for varying plants ,   anything thats left over ends up on my girls , no set regime ,  much prefer a less is more attitude and the hay medium seems to keep things ticking over.      I do like the generic flower power as a laxy feed.     

This year i have made nothing up ,  just some flower power as its easier for me ,  you can see the mess of my plants / veg / roses  to prove everythings neglected lol  

My attitude these day's outdoor is mother nature selects plants better then i do. I just work with what she leaves my to play with :yinyang:

• Like 4

Morning all 

After taking members advice on feeding my girls, you can really see the difference after 3 days, thanks to all for the advice, greatly appreciated. 

I have them on liquid seaweed and cal mag, every 3 days.

@ oldford 

I took your advice about lifting them off the deck, and knocked up this rough stand this morning, it should benefit them, plus I can see the run off from feeding easier now.

• Like 3