Filter on the floor with led

Hazeytones

That's a bit more manageable. I was Sort of thinking around 350 - 400 each bed so 700-800. I have a par + 480 and two scope 275s. It's a pity Adam closed down I was liking the look of the new par + he brought out with the telos control.

• Like 1

If I do go for an 8 inch would I be OK do you think going out a 6inch pipe with a 8 to 6 inch reducer? At the min I just have a 6inch pipe going out and don't really want to have to start drilling bigger holes in the house.

• Like 1

Should be fine having to go through a 6” section,

air speed and therefore noise will be higher than before.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Yeah what @Shumroom said

It'll work but the "whooooosh" will be louder. I know there's relatively cheap inline silencers that some folk use but I can't speak for them one way or the other 

I liked the look of those new PAR+ models too. But I'd literally only just plugged my ones in when the new ones came out lol 

• Like 2

Yeah thought would be OK just a bit more noise, which is fine.

@Gaijin I hadn't even plugged mine in lol I got it cheap off Adam cheap after a break in and it's just finished it's first run. I'm impressed with it but think you get better spread from the bar style leds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

Yeah thought would be OK just a bit more noise, which is fine.

@Gaijin I hadn't even plugged mine in lol I got it cheap off Adam cheap after a break in and it's just finished it's first run. I'm impressed with it but think you get better spread from the bar style leds. 

I bought both of mine after the same break-in lollol Pretty much half price. It was probably a year before I plugged them in. People here were starting to take bets on if I'd ever actually grow some weed :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

If I do go for an 8 inch

hiya mate, just caught the tail-end of this question post -

ive got a phresh hyper v2 silenced 150mm, in my 1.2 x 2.4 tent, 2.2m high, it is at the top end of its cap. i.e. the 150 fan will just about vent the volume of the tent, spec-wise

so yes, go for the 8"

mystic

• Like 1