Circulating fans?

snotbottom

all the fan stress is because fecking companies leave out a £1.50 thermo cut off switch lol 

it’s mental! 

wanna make another quick million? @MIGRO lol 

• Like 1

@Openairbud keep an eye out for the availability of these non battery versions on the big river :yep:

"ACADGQ USB Desk Fan Quiet Wall-Mounted Fans Oscillating/Rotating Desktop Fan, 5 Blades, 3 Speeds Cooling Fan for Home Office Outdoor Travel Summer"

• Like 2

just bought a few of these from Dunelm for £10 each. 21cm and 3 speed. Mains plug, not USB.

large.64c3e246b64cd_Screenshot2023-07-28at16_27_27.png

Second vote for Meaco...pretty much silent up to around mid speed, even then it's not really noisy.

First one was faulty which they replaced even before I sent the dodgy one back, it's been running non-stop for some time now.

Oscillates and tilts so covers the whole space, the remote controller is the centre disc held there with a magnet

large.SSCN0951.JPG

• Like 2

After having a lot of little clip on fans fail {they lasted about a year} I tried a 30cm Maxibrite Floor fan {but suspended it high up} 
So far...have had it about 2.5 /3 yrs and took the front off to clean the blades &c .

It made a strange ticking sound {while switched off and unplugged} after it's careful clean with dampened kitchen roll {plastic parts only} but seems to be working OK 

Haven't ever had it on full power.  

2 hours ago, disco survivor said:

just bought a few of these from Dunelm for £10 each. 21cm and 3 speed. Mains plug, not USB.

large.64c3e246b64cd_Screenshot2023-07-28at16_27_27.png

Probably be wise to have some form of fire protection like a Fire Ball Extinguisher with those.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Probably be wise to have some form of fire protection like a Fire Ball Extinguisher with those.

Ex Fireman so I'll dust off my old kit and have it at the ready. Purposely didn't choose oscillating fans for that very reason. Also, these were the only fans I could find sub £20 that had a thermal cutout. We'll see, they'll get binned if there's the slightest sign of overheating.

• Like 1

I tried only fans, had a browse , I now have my own account with over 5k subscriptions and make an average of £4.69 a night , the furure is bright fellas.

• Like 1