New Strain Drop (Community Grow Off)

Seedstockers-Mark

• 1 month later...

alright Mark hope your okay - I havent got my community drop pack as yet, so logged on to the company website and nothing has been ordered or sent on my account ???

• Like 2

I’ve just looked through my order history for 2023 and the only things showing are the actual purchases I’ve made :) 

I seem to remember thinking that it did show up too,

but I appear to have gotten that muddled up :smokin:

Edit: Yeah I definitely get emails when stuff is coming.

I’ve got some of the new stuff on it’s way :D 

Probably started them a bit too early again though lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 1

I have grown a good few seedstockers strains not once have I received 1 seed I don’t want any I was asked if I would run some for diary purposes which back then I ran a few strains which where good I understand people are busy doing life I am the same just strange.But I liked the plants I run hope these are just as good.peace Goohfy.

not sure if they do free seeds with orders as offers change, but they are a site sponsor that throw some free seeds out every now and then for diaries but also do comps . this is one but we may be late for the party

I speak as I find and all the seeds bought / given have always been spot on apart from a hermie with a tangy tree

@Shumroom mine show a code and £0.00 against it but not what is was

• Like 1