New Strain Drop (Community Grow Off)

Seedstockers-Mark

Most definatly keen, miss stig is letting me have another tent and wow gotta have a multi strain tent with all this going on!!

gonna fire pm over 

• Like 6

An unexpected treat dropped through the letterbox today, courtesy @Seedstockers-Mark. Wow! Very generous. :yep: Three packs of beans and a whole bunch of goodies too! Love the trim scissors. 

Looks like I'll have my hands full with grows for the foreseeable! lol Cheers Mark, you are a true gent. :)

large.IMG_20230814_114831.jpeg

• Like 10

Nice :thumsup:

I was thinking about these last night,

wondering if anyone had received anything yet :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Seedstockers-Mark thanks a lot mine has dropped today too!. 

thanks so much great auto selection n load of extras. needed some new trim scissors.!

great company! will get some pictures when I pop the autos for sure. thanks again. 

• Like 9

Same. Can't lie I'm most gassed about the snips lol been stuck with some knitting shears for the past 2 runs... work fantastic but leave you with severe strong hand

• Like 6

Good luck everyone I missed the boat too zen I love a good grow off though so I'll be watching from the sidelines, I can already smell the asphalt.

• Like 7