New Strain Drop (Community Grow Off)

Seedstockers-Mark

Good luck with the runs boys & girls :yep:          Big up SeedStockers for affording the new beans and some snazzy snips :george:

Mmmm .... hot asphalt and that soapy carbolic smell :wub:      A unique & amazing aeoma !    

All the best with them folks 

• Like 7

On 15/08/2023 at 2:53 PM, zen-ken said:

How did I....with my reputation....miss free seeds being given away lol  

On 15/08/2023 at 3:18 PM, UKsFinest said:

Good luck everyone I missed the boat too zen I love a good grow off though so I'll be watching from the sidelines, I can already smell the asphalt.

You ain't missed out guys. I'll hook you both up with the new varieties not a problem. 

I'm taking a few weeks offline. Will be back early September. Drop a message over so it's in my inbox and I'll sort everyone who I missed when I'm back  :bong:

• Like 11

On 15/08/2023 at 6:59 PM, OldFord said:

Good luck with the runs boys & girls :yep:          Big up SeedStockers for affording the new beans and some snazzy snips :george:

Mmmm .... hot asphalt and that soapy carbolic smell :wub:      A unique & amazing aeoma !    

All the best with them folks 

Ain't forgot you brother. I'm on a break and our usual shipping guy is also on vacation. Is early September OK mate? Got your details etc :yep:

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Ain't forgot you brother. I'm on a break and our usual shipping guy is also on vacation. Is early September OK mate? Got your details etc :yep:

Its all good mate thanks :yep:       

Just wishing all the boys & girls good luck  , as you know im not normally down for competitions , more the challenge than the reward :george:    Happy to make the numbers up lol  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...