Hashslag's Indoor Escapade part 2 - Sensi Auto Hindu Kush

Hashslag

Just because, I dropped a Hindu Kush Auto pip into a glass of water yesterday, so I'll probably give it a go in the indoor micro cab. I ran a couple of these outdoor last year and although the weed was very tasty and did a great job, the yield was very sub par and yeah, a bit of a disappointment. So I thought I'd give it a run inside and see what happens.

Watch this space for updates :D

• Like 10

Quick question to the panel - I dropped the bean into water, it's now been 48 hours (it sank on the first day) but it hasn't split - do I need to worry about this, or ism it more likely to split once it's in soil/dark/warmth?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

Quick question to the panel - I dropped the bean into water, it's now been 48 hours (it sank on the first day) but it hasn't split - do I need to worry about this, or ism it more likely to split once it's in soil/dark/warmth?

I would much rather see it in the paper towel than let it drown :yep:      You can always soak again if the need arises mate     

• Like 2
Just now, OldFord said:

I would much rather see it in the paper towel than let it drown :yep:      You can always soak again if the need arises mate     

Cheers mate, I've paper-towelled it, in a ziplock bag. Hopefully this will help her emerge :)

• Like 3

Off to a strong start :) She first peeped up yesterday morning, and she's looking quite happy at the moment. Substrate is just common or garden multi-purpose compost, not sure of brand. Might be a little hot maybe but we'll see. Under a Viparspectra 600 at 50% intensity and about a foot away. Set into the corner of the square pot so I can train her round like I did with the OHG last time.

large.b69002e3-8b00-49e0-b763-0883698416a3.jpg

• Like 7

Seedling leaves are clawing, and I don't know why. Soil isn't too wet or too dry, the light is set at 25% intensity, standard multi-purpose soil, had a dome over the top for humidity... nothing unusual and the same way I treated my OHG recently which showed no problems. Any ideas?

large.fb177ddb-51c8-43e2-a9f2-872d24bd762e.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Killuminati7 said:

I looks dried out like low rh or something??? 

I'd be very surprised if it was that, it's been kept under a glass dome and not allowed to dry out, dew on the leaves etc so I reckon RH is well high enough?

• Like 2