Who's still wetting seeds for the sun life ?

OldFord

@MindSoup      Time to break out the flame thrower on those little fuckers lol       Get the big guns out !!     Man V Thrips .!!    All over again ,   good luck mucker 

• Like 2

finished off radiotherapy on Wednesday and set away a few autos to cheer me up.

rqs orion f1 x 2 freebies went in and some rqs blue cheese autos.

Edited by Ant.G
spelling
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

@MindSoup      Time to break out the flame thrower on those little fuckers lol       Get the big guns out !!     Man V Thrips .!!    All over again ,   good luck mucker 

It's a never ending battle, if I was thrip Farmer I'd be a very successful man lol

1 minute ago, Ant.G said:

Good luck with them dude, I reckon we'll have a nice long summer so they should behave plenty of time to finish. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ant.G said:

Awesome news sir !!!!      I hope one is free or nearly free of the shitty affliction that is the big C :yep:     

I feel you mucker ,  it takes its toll and beats the shit outta me ,  but i aint laying down to it :george:     Keep the good fight sir !!!

All the very best with the upcoming run and get a diary going .      plenty of good folk on here to assist :yep:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Talking of Mandala seeds and whilst i seem to be able to post pics !

A few shots of the old FruityLicious packs i recently snagged ..... at £7 each :yep:     Older seeds but im sure i can get them to play nice ,  an old garden fav ! 

Always a treat ,  wasnt holding any & hadnt seen any for time and then 2 packs came up and couldnt resist :george:

Not even 1/2 way through this year and im sorting a tub of beans for next year lol       Sad old git lol     

Found some interesting bits made by the hands of Brock :george:     Dont think they made it in for subbies , but im sure i will find something worthy of  keeping at the new house next year :yep:          @Idicanna jones 

large_013.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPG

A new start ... to a new tub ... for a new grow & baby making ... with some classics & pers favs .... at the new house with lots of ground ... my little patch of heaven :yep:

Another old cross of mine i made these just because their parents were together in 2018ish. I literally pull these out every year them pop them back in the fridge because their a sweet skunk type. Neither parent had any mould & finished just fine. If I was growing a sweet skunk grow you can 100% guarantee these would be in it. The skunk 89 x coli O is the same that is often labelled Tangie. Same seeds stock sourced by a different person i acquired these a few years back that have never been through unbolt seeds ect at any point. The MWF if I recall came from before they were sold anywhere on the Internet. @Amarillo slim kindly gifted these so he would no more. This on labelled auto isn't technically a auto because It did auto but because it was root restricted. Mostly to indicate when I needed to visit my GG site to harvest being a more plant & abandon GGer. The smells ect from the MWF used were better than the ones at the plot. Strong orange,  grapefruits & caramel which made the early skunk O male a better selection than the SHD I used on a few other plants that year for this female. I think they should be some impressive orange terps from these & no auto's but still very early harvest. 

• Like 3

Just now, brock1 said:

Another old cross of mine i made these just because their parents were together in 2018ish. I literally pull these out every year them pop them back in the fridge because their a sweet skunk type. Neither parent had any mould & finished just fine. If I was growing a sweet skunk grow you can 100% guarantee these would be in it. The skunk 89 x coli O is the same that is often labelled Tangie. Same seeds stock sourced by a different person i acquired these a few years back that have never been through unbolt seeds ect at any point. The MWF if I recall came from before they were sold anywhere on the Internet. @Amarillo slim kindly gifted these so he would no more. This on labelled auto isn't technically a auto because It did auto but because it was root restricted. Mostly to indicate when I needed to visit my GG site to harvest being a more plant & abandon GGer. The smells ect from the MWF used were better than the ones at the plot. Strong orange,  grapefruits & caramel which made the early skunk O male a better selection than the SHD I used on a few other plants that year for this female. I think they should be some impressive orange terps from these & no auto's but still very early harvest. 

Thanks mate ,  music to the ears :george:        Will have the room & isolation from others to have a real & proper play next season ,  see what we find :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, MindSoup said:

I've got a pack of those you gifted me a while back @brock1. I'll have to pop a few at some point. 

If you like sweet orange terps these will be fire 100% and super early. It will be around 2yr before these will fit into my growing & 100% used in breeding. 

• Like 2

Just now, brock1 said:

If you like sweet orange terps these will be fire 100% and super early. It will be around 2yr before these will fit into my growing & 100% used in breeding. 

Orange  / Mandarin terps i love ,  hence Sweets Mandy in the garden every year in the background :yep:       

At least with the extra space  & outbuildings the new place will bring means any males can & will be put to good use  !!    

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thanks mate ,  music to the ears :george:        Will have the room & isolation from others to have a real & proper play next season ,  see what we find :yep:

The person I get these cali O seeds from grows a lot of plant's in the states. He grow these & keeped mothers for 4-5yr before it was legal to grow in the US. I got these in 2014 so he must of germinated the original around 2010 & I remember he mentioned NDNguy being involved in the parents. He didn't want these to vanish so made a few seeds to share. He shared only 3 packs so I was pretty lucky to get to try these.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

Just now, brock1 said:

The person I get these cali O seeds from grows a lot of plant's in the states. He grow these & keeped mothers for 4-5yr before it was legal to grow in the US. I got these in 2014 so he must of germinated the original around 2010 & I remember he mentioned NDNguy being involved in the parents. He didn't want these to vanish so made a few seeds to share. He shared only 3 packs so I was pretty lucky to get to try these.

Im always happy to share anything i grow and / or create  ,  only a post box visit away ,   im sure Joolz wont mind lol    may cost me a subbie but its all good lol     

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Love Orange terps and the high that tends to come with them, why have I waited this long lol

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Im always happy to share anything i grow and / or create  ,  only a post box visit away ,   im sure Joolz wont mind lol    may cost me a subbie but its all good lol     

I am pretty much the same. Only things I don't really share are things I already shared to the point their's only a very small amount left. I remember sharing 200-250 SHD R1 & R2 the year I made them & keeped only around 20 seeds. I got 100% germination from tiny seeds. I think from the 20 or so packs I shared all of 5 seeds were germinated successfully by other people :doh: it cost me over £100 just to send these alone that year but I sent a lot more out at my expense around £1000 in air mail that year of different strains just in postage. So when people say it cost nothing to share seeds they are wrong & i hate to think what I have spent over the last 13yr on packaging and mail to send seeds but you know what I wouldn't change a thing. Well maybe a few strains that vanished in the mail a few times. I used to repost 4 times before giving up but now its 2 only. Surprisingly I can honestly say in this time I never once broke a forum rule by sharing seeds openly through as you know we have shared but not through this forum. :cheers: Sharing here saves me a bit on postage & help keep the forum running which is a win win :thumsup:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5