Who's still wetting seeds for the sun life ?

OldFord

Who's still wetting beans to go out for the sun life life then  .. those the wanna squeeze the lasp plant space  , that sneaky extra pot in the  g/h or garden ?  

I had to pay another visit to  the Black Leb  :wub:     See if i can get close to the last run  ,  it was a outdoor delight lighr dep'd mate     got huge potential in a big pot  ,  real solid chunky ,  thick ,  frame ,  lats like legs lol     Got BIG plant potential !     I want more  ,  was an awesome flavoursome  , heavy hitter too ,  just a real nice place to be :yep: 

I got a seedling i popped 1st June ,  wanted to try her again ,   was an amazing girl to manhandle , a unique perfume ,  stunning  just had to  squeeze one in :yep:

I put a SeedStockers     Sticky Fingers auto    &    Auto   Triton Biscotto Lime    babies ,  a few days old  :wub:   It does sound rahter nice  !   plus   to try make it up to Mark for losing all but a few autos to slugs & neglect by me not being around   only babies but kicker their arse outside and let then do their thing , show them love and what will be  :george:       

Sorry guys ,  i just wanted to show the Leb   she was just a great pretty girl ,  gott give her another spin  

large_010.JPG

Sorry its not great pic but great plant 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 12

You is a bad influence mr ford. lollol

I haven't dismantled the cab yet just been lazy or had too much to do.

I do have one unused spot at my auto plot could chuck a fem in there.

See nows u got me looking through my seeds u bugger u. lollol

• Like 8

Ffs @OldFord I was just doing my inventory..... I've got 19 strains to pick from at the minute.... And possibly another 7 to come (another lifer).... I'm already planning next year :wallbash:.... You've ruined my life, and I thank you for it.... Much love 

• Like 8

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Ffs @OldFord I was just doing my inventory..... I've got 19 strains to pick from at the minute.... And possibly another 7 to come (another lifer).... I'm already planning next year :wallbash:.... You've ruined my life, and I thank you for it.... Much love 

:rofl:     yep   its addictive sir    Loves ya        ps     still needs more cooking  cough cough    lol           

• Like 5

I get ya dude.... Weather was an absolute bastard. Whatever has survived the slime attack will be pushed as far as possible. I'm even buying Mrs Jones some more cala lillies to make up for my over subscription in the garden

• Like 4

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

I get ya dude.... Weather was an absolute bastard. Whatever has survived the slime attack will be pushed as far as possible. I'm even buying Mrs Jones some more cala lillies to make up for my over subscription in the garden

Attention Mrs J  .... in respect of Lilies .... the exact same principal for weed ... more is simply much betterer lol  lol       get more & more ,  bask iin the glory and mask the plants ,   smell is amazing sitting out at night :george:

• Like 7

I've just had to get rid of 14 from the garden as I just found out we got builders in for a few weeks doing the streets fascias and gutters .

They start monday , so 2 got adopted and 12 got composted :chains: . Had to be done as theres no space indoors and they were too big to go to a plot.

Despite all that, you actually have me considering rooting through the fridge .

I guess there will be an empty Auto plot coming up in 5/6 weeks :wallbash:

Gonna have to sleep on this one :hippy:

• Like 5

Four auto seedlings just broke the soil, another four on the way. These are for "plant and forget" activities after I get the photos planted outside...

I'm going all in this season, as I'm around all summer. No jetting off to abroad this year for me. Will try to find out what works and what doesn't in my area. Then apply lessons towards maybe a more streamlined effort next year.

• Like 6

Fuck it. I'm firing out a couple more ghetto blaster f2's, it's not like I'm short of a few

• Like 5

11 hours ago, murphyblue said:

You is a bad influence mr ford. lollol

I haven't dismantled the cab yet just been lazy or had too much to do.

I do have one unused spot at my auto plot could chuck a fem in there.

See nows u got me looking through my seeds u bugger u. lollol

You know me lol     the motto is   More is always way  betterrer lollol  

• Like 3

Im on my arse ,  struggling on / off   ,   giving plants to others as i cant manage right now .... but im bringing on some little ones .... a bit of time and i can mange them :yep:

So yep im still popping beans lol     Always room for 1 or 2 more ,  dont need to be big girls,  just an extra little jars worth makes a huge diff 6 months later ...all cured and full of flavour :wub:

Hell yeah im going to always late pop !     Always  stumble across  something  in the seed tub i want to get on with :yep:     

In fact i recently snagged 2 packs of  old skool Mandala Seeds   Fruitylicious to try a late summer run ,  but decided to hold of on next year for full worthy runs.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4

Talking of Mandala seeds and whilst i seem to be able to post pics !

A few shots of the old FruityLicious packs i recently snagged ..... at £7 each :yep:     Older seeds but im sure i can get them to play nice ,  an old garden fav ! 

Always a treat ,  wasnt holding any & hadnt seen any for time and then 2 packs came up and couldnt resist :george:

Not even 1/2 way through this year and im sorting a tub of beans for next year lol       Sad old git lol     

Found some interesting bits made by the hands of Brock :george:     Dont think they made it in for subbies , but im sure i will find something worthy of  keeping at the new house next year :yep:          @Idicanna jones 

large_013.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPG

A new start ... to a new tub ... for a new grow & baby making ... with some classics & pers favs .... at the new house with lots of ground ... my little patch of heaven :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

I would love to be popping another auto ready to fill the place of the one on my windowsill, but unfortunately the Thrips are back with a vengeance so I can't pop anything just yet, might be an extra late one on the cards. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6