Scissors, Trimbag or Spinpro?

Amnesia

Harvest with Scissors, Spinpro or Trimbag?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

trim bag all day long. My outdoor strain is a leafy one but still knocks days off the trim time. From memory, Trimbag figured out a way for it to be more effective on leafy strains, something like a flash dry.. don’t quote me on that but there is a way.. :) 

large.IMG_2462.jpg

• Like 1

Do you wash your buds and/or trim bag after each use of your outdoor bud?

Edited by Military Grade

I tried to use trimbag and it destroyed my bud,as mentioned bud should be dense and my wasn't. Never again

I wet trim but due smell while triming I'd try anything else that gets the job done faster.

5 hours ago, mysticriver said:

these are pretty good 

cant post big online retailer links but - 

YOCTOSUN Rechargeable Headband Magnifier with 2 LED Lights and 5 Detachable Lenses 1X,1.5X,2X,2.5X,3.5X, Hands-Free Head Magnifying Glasses for Close Work, Jewelry Work, Watch Repair, Arts & Crafts

work well for trimming

mystic

Those are good and also the JML ones  ,  i use them for circuit board work on amplifiers as the eyes are old & tired lol         

I prefer the JML ones as they sit over my own flasses nicely and dont seem to fog up like others , plus the magnification and actual lens polishing leading to clearer vision and less refraction is def better on the JML ones.      Also great for taking pics of trichs via the JML ones :yep:

• Like 2

Scissors, rough wet trim and final dry trim. But my dry environment is hotter than it should be, and I can’t control it practically. 

considering moving to a full dry trim to slow drying down some, maybe.

I never grow volume, as I’m constantly wanting to see and try new plants. So I’m usually only trimming 1-2 small (3gallon pots or less) plants at once. I finish trim with a trim bin sat in a recliner watching tv.