Euforia - StrawNana - Unknown Mephisto x 2 - WW

Lubdub

16 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Very nice bud, not long now :yep: how’s your mephisto smelling ? 

One of them is full of trichs, small buds and smells piny and sweet like a baked cake. The other is less trichy, big buds and smells like mastiha.
Wish I knew what strain they were. A friend of mine gave me 5 meph seeds he brought over from UK and they were all in the same phial. Forum Stomper, Double Grape, Grape Walker Kush and Forgotten Strawberries. So they are any of those lol

Just now, Falcore said:

Wow they look FANTASTIC! I bet the smell is gorgeous 

Alan

Yes, they do. I get a bit paranoid every time I open the tent so eager for the run to end now :sweaty:

• Like 2

I’ve done several of Mephistos autos inside and out and they’ve all had the same lemony smell with slight variations, sweet lemon candy, peppery lemon, hashy lemon and paraffin lemon, which thankfully has changed  because I absolutely hated the smell and taste from it, it hits like a truck, but it’s not my kinda high unfortunately, it’s put me on my arse.

• Like 1

Interesting

38 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

they’ve all had the same lemony smell with slight variations, sweet lemon candy, peppery lemon, hashy lemon and paraffin lemon

Interesting, loads of people rate them highly. These are my first so I'm excited to see what becomes of them.
If I were to pick an early winner I'd say the Eufoia from Dutch Passion takes the cake but it's early days still to make such a call.

• Like 1

I would defo recommend them, but the paraffin lemon combo didn’t work for me, the paraffin just reminds me of work :fart:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2 out of 5 got the chop, 3 left in the tent.

Mephisto Unknown came down at week 9 to the day.
large.signal-2023-06-25-215540_003.jpeglarge.signal-2023-06-25-215540_008.jpeglarge.signal-2023-06-25-215540_009.jpeg

Euforia by Dutch Passion came down a few days before week 9.
large.signal-2023-06-25-215540_021.jpeglarge.signal-2023-06-25-215540_023.jpeglarge.signal-2023-06-25-215540_025.jpeglarge.signal-2023-06-25-215540_015.jpeg

Will do a bud report when they're all down and jarred :)
Strawnana next I think. She's got some chonky buds on her, pics soon.

• Like 3

The three left. Coming up to week 10.

Might just chop em all down as its getting too fucking hot.

White Widow (Seedstockers) on the bottom left still full of white hairs but not seeing much development there - heat might be getting to her.

Strawnana on the right has really fattened up, nice chonky buds there :smug: She's ready to come down.

Mephisto 2 at the back is meh. Nice amount of bud but it smells pukey. Not sure how to describe it, but I've had this smell on other plants before and I absolutely hate it. Will prob be giving her fruits away unless she develops something more palatable post harvest.

large.signal-2023-06-28-164349.jpeg

:smokin:

• Like 2

That's a wrap on this run, the last 3 plants came down on the 1st, week 10 from seed.

Everything is sticky :guitar: The Mephisto and WW might not smell like the type of thing I like but maybe a bit of jar time will change that.

This was my easiest and maybe best run yet. The living soil kept feeding the plants, I top dressed twice, had one round of compost tea, and a few rounds of neem cake tea. Aside from that it was just water straight from the tap, even with it's sky high pH, the soil dealt with it no worries.

Just a note, the WW (Seedstockers) was not in living soil, and was in a 15l pot, whilst the others were in a 25l pot.

I did have to defoliate heavily, a bit too heavily for my liking. So next time I'll definitely be running fewer plants.

The 300w Attis was mostly at 80%(240w), by the time summer kicked in I couldn't run it full tilt, let's see how the yield looks after a few days of drying.

The Strawnana(FB) developed the fattest buds I've had on an auto, the Mephisto 1 has the kind of bud structure I love albeit on the smaller side.

Bud pics and weights soon, for now photos of the last 3 that got the chop :)

Strawnana (FB)

large.signal-2023-07-03-120743_028.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_023.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_025.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_024.jpeg

Mephisto 2

large.signal-2023-07-03-120743_004.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_016.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_017.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_019.jpeg

WW (Seedstockers)

large.signal-2023-07-03-120743_009.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_008.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_014.jpeglarge.signal-2023-07-03-120743_007.jpeg

With no plan for a summer run and a free ten, they all get hung up inside for a nice slow dry, hopefully..
large.signal-2023-07-03-120743_002.jpeg

Have a good week :spliff:

• Like 4

Nice work bud :guitar: the one your not that keen on, if you can leave it a while and see what it’s like, I had the same issue with one of mine horrible paraffin lemon smelling thing….rather tasty now the paraffin smells gone 

• Like 2

Good to see you get them home safe :yep:       Some nice looking end product that will fill a few jars :yep:       

Enjoy the fruits of your labour sir 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

All jarred and curing :)

Been enjoying the hell out of the Euforia and M1. Euforia for all day highness and the M1 when I want that heavy high at night.

Strawnana is a treat too, just needs a little more of a cure, big buds.
M2 and WW are okay, the M2 is sticky but not the smell I'm after at all, think it's as you say @The Green Manalishi, lemony but not even in a nice way.
WW just not great, sticky-ish but smells and looks are meh. Luck of the auto draw I believe.

Happy overall, bud will last through the summer until its cool enough to start up again.

262g final weight.

large.together.jpeg

M1 66g
large_M1.jpeg

M2 65g
large_M2.jpeg

WW 47g
large_WW.jpeg

Strawnana 54g
large.Strawnana.jpeg

Euforia 30g, this one would have yielded more if didn't ruin some roots during transplant.
large.Euforia.jpeg

Until next time :bong:

• Like 5

The 3 bears og that I done smells like a chemical lemon cleaning solution, and the stone gives me terrible anxiety, the gears not for me, the strawberry nuggets is cracking but not enough, so going easy on it, be interesting to see what the forum stompers like, shes reeking of bubblegum now.

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 1