Antonio_DutchPassion

@Mr mcgregor   Looking very happy in there :george:       An awesome auto ,  got great potential and the end product was far better than expected :yep:

good luck & all the best with it mate

• Like 2

@Mr mcgregor Looking good mate, nice spot for the Auto Euforia, hope she will turn into a beast! :george:

Good luck and enjoy growing her! :hippy:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 0:00 PM, Lubdub said:

About to harvest a Euforia auto from my indoor tent, interested to see an indoor outdoor comparison :smoke:
She's looking lovely btw @Antonio_DutchPassion, I'll get some pictures up of her when she's out and ready.

Outdoors the Euforia come up a fair size :yep:      I never weigh a grow but think i filled 2 x 1 ltr Kilners of dry / pungent nuggets  :george:

• Like 1

About to trim and jar up the remaining plants that were in the tent and will then be taking bud shots. :smoke:

• Like 2

She is becoming quite a frosty lady mate, looking good!:punk:

Thanks for the updates :thumsup:

Looking very happy & healthy sir :yep:      Loverly structure and well into her groove now !     Looking forward to see her colour off and show her full potential shortly :wub:

• Like 2

She turned out a treat, @Antonio_DutchPassion :) Really fast grower and I've been enjoying her flower so much it's almost finished.

Just a bit of background. I grew in my own soil mix, 25l pots fed with plain water, a few compost teas and top dresses.

There were 5 plants of different strains in the tent (.80x.80) so things were really fuckin crammed. I potted them all up once, and unfortunately the Euforia suffered from root damage in the process, so she pulled the least weight in the end but some of the nicest smoke.

Regardless of my fuck ups she grew fast and healthy and produced some nice dense sticky buds. Weight was 30g, the tent yielded 262g from a 300w light set to 80%. So considerably less than the other plants but she did come down 10 days before them.

The bud is lighter in colour than the rest, smells like mastic, first time for me. Definitely skunky and pine-y, but a strong mastic overtone. Over all, I really really like it, it's a really nice smoke with a good punch, it's been my go to these days. Will need to switch to something else so I can let the rest of her cure longer.

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpg
(Back left corner)large.4.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.6.jpglarge.7.jpglarge.8.jpglarge.Euforia.jpeg

• Like 5

Looks like a very tasty bit of bud sir :yep:      Congrats on the haul and enjoy the fruits of your labour :george:

• Like 1