Antonio_DutchPassion

Hi Fellow growers, :thumsup:

We are going to still throw it in :guitar: a little late to the show, but better a bit late than never right :bong: anyone interested in joining our 2023 Outdoor growing competition, please just reply here and send me DM with the title: DP Outdoor Growing 2023

The strains

Pick one Dutch Outdoor strain from the following cultivars : Hollands Hope / Shaman / Frisian Dew

Strictly auto growers/enthusiasts can pick Auto Euforia

What we need from you

Make a full separate diary of the variety of your liking with regular updates/pictures, at least once every two weeks with some pictures and info, and share the best pictures in this overall growing thread as well.

You can win

Top 3 best diaries will win a seedvoucher for the Dutch Passion webshop (selection will be done at the end of the year in December).

1st place 100 euro

2nd place 75 euro

3rd place 50 euro

Only growers that do regular updates and complete the diary from start to finish are eligible to win!

It is as simple as that, last year we have seen some pro's and first timers doing very well, so hopefully we will get some of you on board again! But anyone is welcome ofc!

Any questions, please let me know... I'm looking forward to welcoming you here! :thumsup:

• Like 7

Already got an auto euforia out finishing off. Always happy to do more 

large.DSC_1358_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_1291_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 7

Looking good mate :thumsup:

So, welcome mate, you will be the first one on the list! :realcool:

Ready to do a full diary on her?

If so, please send me DM with your name/address I will make sure to forward you some Auto Euforia beans very soon!:B):

• Like 3

Good to see this! :yep:

I'm definitely up for taking part. Still time to plant out before Summer Solstice, so now to strain choice.

I already bought Frisian Dew (fems) and Holland's Hope (regs), also Auto Euforia! lol So I guess it's Shaman for me, as I don't have that strain. Slowest flowering time of all of them, but hey, can't have everything. :) 

DM incoming!

• Like 4

If I'm welcome I'm down! Wouldn't say no trying shaman again. The last 1 was donkeys ago, bitter tea terps galore lol

• Like 4

Glad to have you all on board guys, beans will be shipped tomorrow! :george:

If you know about any good growers that might be interested, please share this thread with them! :hug:

I would love to have 5 more growers or so, but no biggie if it doesn't happen but it will make the competition a bit more interesting if you ask me :thumsup:

So to all the garden, patio and guerrilla/forest growers, please feel free welcome to join and get a chance to win one of the three prizes in this 2023 growing competition! :guitar:

See you all soon guys! :pitchfork:

Peace out, Antonio:bong:

• Like 6

The orders have just been made, shipments will go with the post tomorrow. Hopefully you'll all receive them within one or two weeks (give or take). All the best you and see you soon! :bong:

• Like 3

On 04/05/2023 at 5:24 PM, blerie420 said:

If I'm welcome I'm down! Wouldn't say no trying shaman again. The last 1 was donkeys ago, bitter tea terps galore lol

Yea same for me. Mine smelt a bit like lavender. I never cured back then so be interesting to give it a go now

• Like 3

@geo1 yeah I was growing it hoping for lavender but tbh what I got was just as nice. It was a real crisp taste, tastes how sparkling water feels on ya tongue like.

Decent yield as well which is always a bonus lol

• Like 3

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Great stuff. Shaman will be in my "late" wave of planting - not really late because the weather has been very wet. Hopefully will be nicer by the time the seeds are ready to go out... :) 

• Like 3