Antonio_DutchPassion

15 hours ago, geo1 said:

Yea same for me. Mine smelt a bit like lavender. I never cured back then so be interesting to give it a go now

Sure thing mate, please send me a DM with your name and address and I will make sure that some Shaman seeds will be shipped out.

Are you aware that we would like you to keep a diary and send regular updates in this thread?

15 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

Nice one @Antonio_DutchPassion as this particular auto euforia is not far from done 

large.DSC_1434_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Beautiful mate! Such a frosty specimen, grown so early in the season, mad props! I bet the new summer round will blow your mind!

12 hours ago, Crow River said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Great stuff. Shaman will be in my "late" wave of planting - not really late because the weather has been very wet. Hopefully will be nicer by the time the seeds are ready to go out... :) 

All good man, I also hope the weather gets better soon! But after such a rainy spring I bet we are going to get a super warm and dry summer.

Hopefully autumn will be sunny and less humid too!

Cheers guys!:bong:

• Like 2

Just had a call from my safe addy,seems the beans have arrived,cheers  Antonio. 

• Like 3

Went and collected the seeds,popped two auto euforias and the skywalker auto straight into coco..

large_004.JPG

Edited by Mr mcgregor
  • Like 3

Good to hear you've received them both! :george:

Everybody got theirs too?

Cheers guys! :bong:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi Antonio 

Would it be to late to start off a shaman plant of an outdoor grow.

Nope, not if you can pop them immediately and start (pre)-growing them right away.

Where are you planning to grow them? And do you have any experience?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crow River said:

My Shaman seeds arrived today, with a nice postcard too. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion! Will get them into soil this week, just waiting on a second heated propagator arriving...

Your welcome mate, enjoy growing them and good luck!:bong:

• Like 2

On 04/05/2023 at 10:21 AM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Hi Fellow growers, :thumsup:

We are going to still throw it in :guitar: a little late to the show, but better a bit late than never right :bong: anyone interested in joining our 2023 Outdoor growing competition, please just reply here and send me DM with the title: DP Outdoor Growing 2023

The strains

Pick one Dutch Outdoor strain from the following cultivars : Hollands Hope / Shaman / Frisian Dew

Strictly auto growers/enthusiasts can pick Auto Euforia

What we need from you

Make a full separate diary of the variety of your liking with regular updates/pictures, at least once every two weeks with some pictures and info, and share the best pictures in this overall growing thread as well.

You can win

Top 3 best diaries will win a seedvoucher for the Dutch Passion webshop (selection will be done at the end of the year in December).

1st place 100 euro

2nd place 75 euro

3rd place 50 euro

Only growers that do regular updates and complete the diary from start to finish are eligible to win!

It is as simple as that, last year we have seen some pro's and first timers doing very well, so hopefully we will get some of you on board again! But anyone is welcome ofc!

Any questions, please let me know... I'm looking forward to welcoming you here! :thumsup:

Hi Tony I'd love to give your   seeds a go & willing to give regular updates. I've got a cuple of empty spaces ready to go. Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Nope, not if you can pop them immediately and start (pre)-growing them right away.

Where are you planning to grow them? And do you have any experience?

Planning on growing them in the back garden.

Some experience gained in  the last few years, photos and autos.

• Like 2

Seeds arrived!!

Post man came around 5pm thats late even for our standards.

Diary to follow. 

Thanks Antonio!!

Edited by B-real

On 5/17/2023 at 5:26 PM, 130RMORGA03 said:

Hi Tony I'd love to give your   seeds a go & willing to give regular updates. I've got a cuple of empty spaces ready to go. Thanks

Hey mate, I've just you a DM, let's see what we can do :bong:

On 5/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, Celtic voyager said:

Planning on growing them in the back garden.

Some experience gained in  the last few years, photos and autos.

Allright, please send me a DM and some info about your intended way of growing and possibly a few pictures too :george:

On 5/17/2023 at 7:19 PM, B-real said:

Seeds arrived!!

Post man came around 5pm thats late even for our standards.

Diary to follow. 

Thanks Antonio!!

Your welcome bro! :thumsup: Super stoked to know you will be growing some of our ladies again! :realcool:

As always, GL and enjoy growing them mate! :bong:

• Like 4