Best place to get coco coir?

Alskae

On 30/04/2023 at 9:42 PM, blerie420 said:

Poundland coco is the bollocks and they rarely completely run out. 10L for a quid 

Used theirs for years use to buy them out.I am down to last 20 bricks and they don’t have any in my local and other Poundland around my way don’t either so I would bag up if you see some if not go with what crow river said close second on price that is but I personally think there’s not a lot in it or is there mmmmm.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

On 02/05/2023 at 11:26 AM, mysticriver said:

is there generally a higher chance/any horror stories of getting infestations with that type of coco?

mystic

Used for years just chuck a few jugs of water in the bag let it absorb never had any issues using now.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

@Goohfy nothing in it as far as I'm concerned. Prep it right and you're laughing. Brucey bonus if you flush the spent coco properly, it's a good addition to outdoor soil/raised beds. Mother in laws raspberry patch hit double time the year after I mulched my last 200L from a prior run. Kept em well watered

• Like 2