2003 Oasis beans

HazyHashMan

@HazyHashMan

Yeah, I think I'll try to pop to couple at some point. If she herms, she herms lol

Edit: I found them in a bag in my garage though, and I've moved house at least five times since I bought them so they've probably been in cupboards, lofts, sheds etc. One thing's for sure they've never been in the fridge! lol

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 2

@silvester growdrobe If they aint been in a fridge it'll be slim chance they pop, i've had seeds as young as 3 years old not pop from being stored in a draw in my younger years. In fridge they can go upto 10 years but beyond that the germ rates fall a lot

• Like 2

@HazyHashMan how old the oasis seeds you sent me mate

I know you mentioned the hawian are really old

I have had seeds that I made myself germ with success upto the 15 ,16 year mark but I'm hoping and praying for some success with the old sensi hawian indica

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 2

@4kali Ur oasis packs should be 2003 as that’s whats dated on the back, ur Hawaiians might be late 90s ones if it’s one without snake on 

• Like 2