Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

Just now, Underdog said:

Fair play, Stig. 

cheers my man!!

You have done well yourself

and have helped me with a couple bits that have enabled me too use two new beautiful locations that with the pump and a couple reservoirs can make the climb :wassnnme: watch this space for 2024 season :cheers:

all trail camed up now to see who what where for next season :pitchfork:

big love 

stig

• Like 2

Yes mate. Sounds like you got it all dialled in now. I'm glad I could offer some ideas and stuff :D

Let's smash next season, Stig. Let's f*cking do it!

• Like 2

Just now, Underdog said:

Yes mate. Sounds like you got it all dialled in now. I'm glad I could offer some ideas and stuff :D

Let's smash next season, Stig. Let's f*cking do it!

Yeah man and yourself!!

really gonna make 24 count and make up for this wash out and mad one, been hectic to say the least,

been an amazing 1st ‘public season’ on uk420!! Been amazing sharing with like minded people and being part of the community, big ups to all of you

and yeah let’s fucking smash next season!!! All about positivity no time for haters, just prove them wrong aye fella :rofl:

big love 

stig

• Like 3

Considering your bumpy bits bro you've banged it out this year, good on ya!

Look forward to seeing you get back on it next year

• Like 2

Nice harvest Stig

Lovely looking butter

Love a bit of edibles but i always over do it.

Always think it's not worked and have more and end up smashed and paranoid as hell lol

• Like 3

22 hours ago, blerie420 said:

Considering your bumpy bits bro you've banged it out this year, good on ya!

Look forward to seeing you get back on it next year

cheers @blerie420 it’s been a gruelling year both mentally and physically but all the love and support from finding you lovely lot on here full of passion and love helped me immensely!! You are no exception to this blerie man, thanks :yep:

Thanks man, it’s still not over I am checking 1st light on both gardens still got 2 pcp and 2 fast skittles from the rgsc camp out in Mother Nature!! Bonus for having morning off, glad to see you for some FLC in , lovely bit of bud that one!!

cannot wait fir next season i have already been out plot hunting with some potential success, and another real challenge but I find that is where I operate best and makes it that much less likely to be found by rippers :pitchfork: mountain garden this will be called !!! All will become clear lol big ups to all the uk420 guerrillas / family that have helped me push on this season and ‘go public’ as it were, it’s opened my eyes and had some real innovation I can use taking forward, :thumsup:

watch out for stigs 2024 gardens and a lot of other bits to finish before I leave this diary!!

stig

• Like 2

Yeah the harder it is for you to find/get to, with your motivation, the harder for someone with no business there defo. We've got so lucky with our spot, there's room to go hard next year, and progress is being made already. Can't wait

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BluePeter said:

Nice harvest Stig

Lovely looking butter

Love a bit of edibles but i always over do it.

Always think it's not worked and have more and end up smashed and paranoid as hell lol

hahaha don’t we all, all part of the fun, the butter is lethal my man, making more with ghee tomorrow and 2oz of bud into 2 blocks of butter :smokin: be another supper snack lol

cheers man had a good year all in all and got some good photos, documenting a diary is now a new part of growing I love and am finding myself more and more drawn too, not only my own but consuming others contents and seasons gone by has helped massively so if I have helped one new guerrilla out there I have succeeded in my diary, thanks!!

Ps some some naughty biscuits with infused icing !! 

large.IMG_2053.jpeglarge.IMG_2056.jpeg

only need the one but greedy guts here had 4 and was triple visioned lol lovely times 

big love @BluePeter

stig

• Like 7

Just now, blerie420 said:

Yeah the harder it is for you to find/get to, with your motivation, the harder for someone with no business there defo. We've got so lucky with our spot, there's room to go hard next year, and progress is being made already. Can't wait

you got it, it’s on the side of a man made mountain all I will say lol those who know what I mean will understand the challenges involved but thanks to the uk420 family past and present it can now be done so a nice 3 x 3m plot is being prepared using ropes atm and maybe always but clip on off style, mad!! I am hoping to rope a mate in… pun intended lol as I can’t photo my ascent and descent without giving it away but it’s mental and I defiantly don’t need the gym, if this works then it should really work mate!!

I can’t wait to see the expansion, you doing organic soil? Gonna say do you amend those tyres or refill each year?? 

big love blerie

stig

• Like 3

Some FLC shatter if only you guys could taste this :fart: 

large.IMG_2058.jpeg

large.IMG_2060.jpeg

:haveadab: Big ups @panik 

2g return if 14g of sugar leaf bho, nice return and fire 

big love all

stig

Edited by Stigofthedank
Mega stoned
  • Like 9

Afternoon uk 420, I am back from one garden visit and will be doing the hillside site in a minute.

Gonna assess the rgsc girls left up there, let’s hope it’s looking good like the hillside was, ammm gonna go and do it this evening as that’s the quietest time and I have next to no cover again lol

Peanut butter cookies was looking a week off so going to flip a coin on that one later on may come down, may try push another week, have had a good year and am thinking of pushing one of them as far as I can to see what the resistance is like late flower as next season is breeding time!!!

hope your all enjoying croptober,

big love

stig

• Like 5

So quick update as I too a couple smokes and grab snips :execute:

the peanut butter cookies at the hillside garden is coming down as its not in full sun now it’s dropped over the tree line and will risk the other girls through this rain,

anyway part of stigs stash 

My posh hash bucket almost full of grove bags, from half z to 1/2 lb bags , lovely times :wassnnme:

large.IMG_2064.jpeglarge.IMG_2065.jpeg

got another 6 masons in cupboard and on way to filling another but got bored and want to go out lol 

hope everyone’s stash is looking nice and plump for a shit year I am happy !!

big love all

stig

• Like 6

Plus ashamed to say I have a shoebox and a couple tubs of over crispy cooked mixed bud, tried saving it but it’s a losing battle, redeemed by some new bubble bags so my thinking is to add fresh trim in with dry bud 1/4 ratio wet to dry and hopefully make some tasty bubble, has anyone got experience using dry and fresh/live in one run??

any advice fully welcome m,

big love stig 

• Like 2

Your doing well mucker :wub:     Helathy lhaul mucker !!     Nuggets looking good man

Those edbiles looks pukka man ,  love the biccies :yep:      The butters looking rather splendid :wub:

You got me in the mood to knock up some butters tonight ..... some choccy bars will be produced sunday !      

• Like 3

Cheers @OldFord sorry for late reply been in trim jail :chains: had to take time of diary lol 

sticky finger’s underestimation :guitar: 

Yeah healthy harvest with the way the weather has been this season, and a lot of that is testament to rgsc genetics for resistance!! Big ups @panik 

so I took the last of the bits down and got my cleaning game and re ammending and will be turning whole bitch site over and the allocated late garden spots weekend and will talk you all through what I do to ‘overwinter’ my spots including soil prep, most importantly adding bits to break down and make the soil really loose and lovely for next seasons assault, it’s labour no real cost and if I can use the garden it will give me a real haul of a crop!! A lot of it is foraged horse manure, seaweed after the storm settles straight out the ocean :thumsup: and granite dust, locally sourced and a real good one for us down in the sticks! And of course a cover crop mix :wassnnme: don’t panic it’s organic and all that jazz 

having gremlin problems and cannot upload photos guys, can’t wait to mind you so watch this space

love always

stig

• Like 4