My first grow!

kerser

Brother , remember plants are like kids . Give them too much attention and you spoil them.

Keep 'em warm and feed them when they need it.

From germination you only need to think temps 24degrees +/-2 

Then light and temps from seedling..

Like a baby , they will tell you what they need and when. 

Then you build up a relationship.

I'll be honest , i've never had a tent, thermometer, proper light or any of those products and have grown and crossbred plenty over the years. 

You have an advantage with all the equipment , but just get to understand the basics of what plants want and how they grow.

I'm sure you'll pick it up , especially with all the good heads on here. I suggest in your spare time, instead of checking the plants , read some grow logs on here and identify the essentials . Don't be tempted to copy everything you , but figure out , or ask , why that is done, or used. 

Good luck mate

Edited by CheechChongReturns
  • Like 5

11 days old

large.Jpgpro_out_504a754479046223c5313a3332abdfe8.jpglarge.Jpgpro_out_50459f97b01a69d15fc393e5dd7747f1.jpglarge.Jpgpro_out_1c33dc852657b811f3db5ec68290db39.jpg

Looking ok to transplant now?

question..... is this Vege grow product good to use as a substitute to bio grow/fish mix or should I get one of those instead?

large.Jpgpro_out_957cc66bdb2e988217bafc56e49d0c89.jpg

• Like 2

soil looks a bit moist there mate. You're lucky she didn't break apart . Try let her dry out a bit before transplant so she goes looking for the water in the bigger pot. If they are too wet they don't need to produce as much roots, which is not the aim , you want to encourage root growth.

If she is going into compost , just feed her water when you transplant or you could burn her . 

As for the vegie grow.. i'll let one of the good people here advise you there , as I say I don't buy products , just base elements.

peace mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

Yeah, be careful, check or transplant BEFORE watering. A moist soil can crumble between your hands.

I'll wait a bit more before transplanting. Should be at least like that :

large.IMG_20230408_211353.jpg

When mine were like that, I was advised to wait one more week :

large.IMG_20230331_225732.jpg

• Like 4

large.Jpgpro_out_aab9a6aa3db36e27ad2f9d8286bccc5e.jpglarge.Jpgpro_out_136db5af4e8da8a1b72b3d54fc9f50a5.jpg

I transplanted yesterday, the root structure was looking much better (forgot to take a pic)

I gave it some fungi, then watered with 4ml root juice and 2ml fish mix - took the whole litre with little run off ...

I dont think I will have much space inside the tent so I wanna have my fan/filter outside like this

large.Jpgpro_out_f206afb463c45bd8612186f6bdc7e706.jpg

@distracted (saw you vouch for this in a previous topic) or anyone else in the know, can I literally have it set up like this? with something supporting it at the bottom

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there..

hope your garden is looking good.

i suffered a loss of about 40% of seedlings due to some sort of fly whilst inside a propagator…luckily I had taken full advantage of the 50% off sales over last Xmas- I mean many many stoned/drunk purchases that seemed excessive at the time but looking back we’re exactly right!!

Also in my boredom/stoned state I thought it was good idea to take all seeds out of packaging and ‘simply’ number them.

wow—what a mess!!

Because I’m doing 12/12 autos and fast flowerers, I’m now inevitably going to end up 

with wrong ones in wrong size pots due to labelling fuck up.

it’s going to be a sad sight when a auto ends up in a 20ltr pot and a ‘green poison SS FF ‘ in a 5ltr-but I’ve got so many that I’m hopeful all will end well—-the fun is the journey right?!!! Here’s one of my ww/bb from last year. And oh KUSH Auto. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I tried doing lst when it was around 20 days and snapper the main branch so just said fuxk it il go again - (didnt want to wait and see if it would recover ect)

So anyway I went again this time with 3 strains, I thought if something goes wrong id have a backup but tbh its gone alright so far.

Very crowded though - I feel like ive been out of space most of the grow.

All on day 63 today

Amnesia zkittlez (Fast buds)

Gorilla Zkittles (FB)

Double Grape (Mephisto)

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-gkdjx9KAFBNmQU6.jpglarge.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-cD3Z4OqyYbQBZXdx.jpg

Amnesia

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-TNlMpIxoZbz.jpg

Gorilla

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-X6BtsRWp7faU.jpg

Dble grape

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-ZreRrD600aNJ.jpg

I havent done any training on any of them - just just left em to grow naturally

Next time now im more used to the process il give it a go, and max 2 plants.

tbh I the drying/curing stage seems more daunting

• Like 3