Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

@Shumroom yeah I can only find small clips too..id like to watch the whole thing but as you say it appears unavailable.

I dont like the fact that they are really trying to point the finger at what they call skunk and trying to separate this from other cannabis forms, like its something far superior to anything else and what does all the damage.. its bullshit really from my understanding anyway..if you are smoking shit hash like soap bar that contains lots of diff contaminates and is very low grade then of course the effects will be diff..its like having a shot of over proof alcohol and a shot of lager,  of course its going to effect you much differently but both contain alcohol..from the clips I've watched they are trying to separate what they call skunk from hash when they should be testing diff concentrations of thc and the effects that has on the brain. 

For folk that are not in the know this paints a very diff picture for them doesn't it

• Like 2

Yes it’s a very edited version of the original :wallbash:

The demon Skunk lol 

I thought part of the idea behind the internet was that all of these things would be available (un-edited).

But it seems that the powers behind channel4(the government) don’t want folks to see the original.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

But it seems that the powers behind channel4(the government) don’t want folks to see the original

I wonder why that is eh lol

If there gonna carry out scientific studies then at least show them in there true form instead of misleading folk to keep the numbers in favour of there bullshit.

I doubt it will ever be legal in this country, well not in my lifetime it would seem.

Fuk prohibition it stinks worse than that demon skunk...arseholes

• Like 3

IMO they use the word skunk because it's easy to remember for non-smokers and who also associate the word skunk with something unpleasant and undesirable, so it's also derogatory.

It's only ecologists and smokers that use the word skunk in any fondness.  :hippy:

• Like 2

Think this was part of the media rhetoric of our kids these days hooked on ‘new super strength psychosis crack skunk’ not the same as what we smoked in the 80’s thing  lol 

I remember watching this think you got the just of it @Revive from what I remember. 

• Like 2

Yh it's what normies call strong weed usually non sun grown I.e hydro or other way of growing using high strength nutes that produces skitzo para enducing highs

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Yh it's what normies call strong weed usually non sun grown I.e hydro or other way of growing using high strength nutes that produces skitzo para enducing highs

Its all just weed to me brother B :)

The point im getting at is these kind of programs try to convince the normies as you call them that this is a diff kind of drug that is more dangerous than normal cannabis.. its all the same just a higher concentration thats all.

No diff to the way booze works really is it, we don't go into a pub and drink pints of whisky because we no how strong it is and what it will do to us.. nobody warns the public about this super strong alcohol that you can buy that is x amount of times stronger than than other types. They just want to throw as much shade as they can on just how bad cannabis is, its laughable at best :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

big ups @Revivealways a good diary and full of loads if conversation, hahaha mad skunk normal sheep bleet bleet bollocks hahaha :yes:

big ups @B-real sorry brother been a mad end to the year, message you in a minute my man, big love 

its greet to be back on the board big love all 

stig

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

always a good diary and full of loads if conversation, hahaha mad skunk normal sheep bleet bleet bollocks hahaha :yes:

Thanks brother stig, gives interested folk something to read when there's fuk all else to do lol

Yeah its misleading to the outsiders who don't have much of a clue.

Quality weed has been around for many decades its just more readily available these days.. its nothing new but when they highlight it the way they do it gives others more to worry about, its a joke really dude :wallbash:

Good to have you back on the boards brother, will get to your pm later :yep:

• Like 2

Another night shift spent making some sift.

It's getting late now so will finish pressing this tomorrow :)

The remains has been decarbed ready for some more infused oil :yep:

Few random pics for you good people :yinyang:large.20231216_003222_cQpPs1fV8D_uxKdg9LC7M.jpeglarge.20231216_003239_FiFmywjw54_3h2zbPLZ0h.jpeglarge.20231216_003254_BWixt3gB9P_gvm8rFdm0w.jpeglarge.20231216_003412_h1upNhgz6m_zlbGlOur0Y.jpeglarge.20231216_013017_XNqg0uMd2S_pgTAzsrx2h.jpeglarge.20231216_030514_kmhcRnDd92_XrOEP0Vk5Y.jpeglarge.20231216_013033_auATHuW80h_avqoFM1K5U.jpeglarge.20231216_013029_eIxU6G4j43_d5IXxTbD3W.jpeglarge.20231216_013025_Bycaij8S6a_IhWbsOVL2u.jpeglarge.20231216_030528_mwTduMKN94_bqNb42OV2F.jpeglarge.20231216_030554_achB0bfO1U_6R7tz6rz7J.jpeglarge.20231216_032921_WpOpaIS031_MPxCjmxM3g.jpeglarge.20231216_030559_X7viyVVp6t_xAArTjTy5S.jpeg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 12

I figure now I'm not smoking it that's its pointless going through the whole process of pressing the hash..I will decarb this and grate it into yogurts prob or brownies :yep:large.20231216_115626_hxohELQ22T.jpegyou can see the difference in grades but again it's not so much of an issue consuming it the way I am :yinyang:

• Like 6

Looks awesome! :punk:

What are the grades? Are they different screen sizes or number of passes? 
When you say you’re not going to press how did you make those patties are they just lightly pressed? 

• Like 2