Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

A great idea for the caps, I'm about to make some myself with straight herb. After overdosing on AVB RSO once, never again. It's not like weed, it's a monster with no euphoria. :D

• Like 2

On 11/12/2023 at 5:44 PM, Slippy One said:

I now see cigarette and tobacco companies as corporate sponsored self harm. 

Now I'm away from that nasty habbit they can go and fuk themselves too slippy :yep:

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, Slippy One said:

Approved by the government. lol

That's a fuking joke when you think about it that way bro

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, Slippy One said:

After overdosing on AVB RSO once, never again. It's not like weed, it's a monster

It's not a nice experience when you go overboard..I'm very weary with edibles and was on the edge again last night..its ok if I fall asleep before it kicks in but I'm fuked out my nut when I don't lol

• Like 1

Perhaps having a wee bottle of CBD oil might be helpful for when things get a bit much??

I haven’t tried it myself as I have no problems with sitting on the edge of the bath wondering if I’m gonna spew my load or not,

sweating like fuk lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Perhaps having a wee bottle of CBD oil might be helpful for when things get a bit much??

How would that work mate pls elaborate..

I can't think of nothing worse than being on the edge apart from over it lol

I get a bit breathless when it comes on too strong and that generally sends me into a bit of a panic attack..I'm ok if I'm doing something but when I'm chilling it takes hold of me..I've lost count how many times I thought this is it I'm not gonna make it this time lollol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Did you see the Channel 4 thing when John Snow was given THC?

It was on TV about a few years ago.

Hang on a sec………..

Some we’re given just THC and others were given a combination of THC and CBD iirc.

I’m not sure if what you experience is due to a narrow spectrum of Cannabinoids(lack of CBD),

or perhaps some other underlying issues you might have(knowingly or not),

or a combination of both??

So I was just wondering if a dose of CBD might be helpful to ‘sort you out’ when you’ve overdone the edibles??

Perhaps I’m confusing it with calming down the racey effects of certain Sativae??

I’m not sure what I’m talking about,

i replaced the spread on my bacon and egg rolls today with coconut oil lol

Plus I’ve taken to using the RAW rips instead of the Kingsize skins to make some nice big fatty’s :smokin:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

He used to toke I know someone who looked after his kids . He also visited a squatted community centre  frequently near where he used to live in Camden . 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Did you see the Channel 4 thing when John Snow was given THC?

No I didn't mate..interesting stuff will see if I can find the whole program and take a look.

Tbh mate the whole breathing thing I think is a bit like a panic attack, I've had that happen to me ever since I first smoked weed, well when I got into it properly.

I used to hyperventilate when I smoked to much, basically from being a greedy fuk lol

I always had my trusty brown paper bag in my back pocket back in those days to get me out of trouble.

These days I found it hard to get that stoned just smoking bangers so haven't used 1 for prob over 20+ years now..I think with the edibles the way they hit you is diff, it comes from within and unlike when your smoking it it keeps on getting stronger even though your no longer consuming it.

I think as soon as I start to lose control it sets off that same kind of feeling where I feel I can catch my breathe and breath excessively making me feel even more lightheaded..I remember in my teens I'd get so stoned and relaxed when laying down I used to think I was forgetting to breathe and would suddenly spring upright gasping for air, psychological most of it I'm sure but it was an issue I suffered with for many years and almost gave up because of it..didn't happen all the time just when I'd gone over the top and shit, you know what's its like your younger it was joints, bongs, buckets, hot knives all sorts lol basically being a greedy fucker.

I've never really got in to cbd just for the fact it doesn't get you high and that was the whole purpose of consumption for me.

I'm very hyperactive without weed and have a crazy out of control mind so it's what keeps me in check tbh

These days I'm a lot more clued up on the benefits of cbd, infact I been thinking of growing a couple of plants next season and giving it a try.

33 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I’m not sure what I’m talking about,

i replaced the spread on my bacon and egg rolls today with coconut oil lol

lol that made me chuckle mate bet you been high as a kite all day lol

35 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

RAW rips instead of the Kingsize skins to make some nice big fatty’s

The temptation is killing me but I've been good for 2 weeks now but I'm roasting for a big ass banger and a hot cup of tea, my fav morning combo ;)

You using the vape much dude? What's your preference?

Once I get the dosing right I'm sure I will be fine but the last batch of oil is fuking dangerous let me tell ya and eating it out the jar when you love the taste is very easy to get wrong..I've been careful tonight but it's kicking in now so let's see how we go.

Be lucky brother :yep:

• Like 1

@Shumroom I'm not sure what hash these guys was smoking but it must have been pretty shit.. saying hash effects the brain in the same way as placebo is bolloxs and that skunk is much more dangerous lol

As we know decent hash is much stronger than just flower yet they have all these tests and mri scans to back it up lol

Fuking poppycock 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

I can see where Mr Snow is coming from, I get a similar feeling when I vape. This is why I've been smoking so much, when I vape I feel there's something missing from the high, I just keep spiralling upwards and there's no stability (?) to the high, it's a bit all over the place.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I can see where Mr Snow is coming from, I get a similar feeling when I vape. This is why I've been smoking so much, when I vape I feel there's something missing from the high, I just keep spiralling upwards and there's no stability (?) to the high, it's a bit all over the place.

I could only find small snippets of the program and would like to watch the whole thing tbh but what I did watch was a load of bollox mate.

I too seem to be going through loads in the vape so I get what you mean.

It's a very diff kind of high to smoking joints imo I still get very stoned but not to the point where I don't want anymore, it's quite odd that so I get where your coming from bro

• Like 2

Yeah sorry,

I hadn’t watched the clip I posted,

it just appeared to be relevant from what I entered as my search lol

it seems that the whole episode (Drugs live 3rd March 2015) is unavailable.

Here’s one small clip I found but can’t find the whole program :wallbash:

• Like 1