Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

ps bubble in the pipe is that ok in brother @Revive  book???

You mean smoking it in a pipe? Sorry dude that lost me lol I keep licking the spoon every time I stir the oil and I'm off my nut here lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

save’s drying it to hay and fresh frozen is gonna be my goto for those more ‘Hedgy’ autos next season,

That's the other good thing about making bubble isn't it? Like you say when there's lots to dry that can be a big save when I comes the space and time needed.

• Like 1

hahha

Just now, Revive said:

You mean smoking it in a pipe? Sorry dude that lost me lol I keep licking the spoon every time I stir the oil and I'm off my nut here lol

thats a deadly deadly habit to get into!!

yeah straight bubble hash in a pipe? i have taken to a nice glass bowl of bubble :fart:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

That's the other good thing about making bubble isn't it? Like you say when there's lots to dry that can be a big save when I comes the space and time needed.

yeah and making bubble and solvent free shatter with fresh frozen autos seems a better way of consuming them :yep: and as you say space saving lol

big love man

• Like 1

hahha

thats a deadly deadly habit to get into!!

yeah straight bubble hash in a pipe? i have taken to a nice glass bowl of bubble :fart:

Yeah it's nice in a pipe but I'm combustion free now do it's not for me now but fuk it's tasty especially if it's full melt stig :)

• Like 1

solvent free shatter

How do you make that? I thought it could only be done properly with solvents

• Like 1

good ol press man, and shit yeah full melt, i can be gentle lol 

i have used hair straighteners, vice and press but atm bodgit misses ild straighters and a vice :yep:

loves it man, making vape carts for a mate next week 

keep it up brother and i hope you dont get to smashed on the oil lol

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Oh you mean rosin lol

Isnt propper shatter made from bho?

yeah and i do both, but am loving the idea of keeping too buds and using whole auto crop for bho, rosin and bubble aswell as edibles, more than one way to get the most out of strains and the rudi taste on some can be a bit much so gonna really push it with then this season especially as i an loving my dabs before i am combustion free lol 

stig:yinyang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stigofthedank said:

yeah and i do both, but am loving the idea of keeping too buds and using whole auto crop for bho, rosin and bubble aswell as edibles, more than one way to get the most out of strains and the rudi taste on some can be a bit much so gonna really push it with then this season especially as i an loving my dabs before i am combustion free lol 

stig:yinyang:

Yeah I used to make bho but haven't made any for a while now..I don't like the thought of solvents anymore though not with my chest and lungs bro..I found it very hard to remove the taste of the gas too but I never had the right equipment to purge it properly..I remember hiding a bit once and forgot where it was until about 18 months later, that bit was probably the tastiest bit I ever had tbf mate and just down to the fact it was left for so long.

Combustion free hmm it's tough I won't lie I'm absolutely roosting for a big ass banger brother lol.

Right I'm gonna cook up some food now I've got a couple more hours until this oil is ready and had a late night last night so if I sit here any longer I will end up fast a kip lol

Be lucky brother stig always a pleasure dude :yinyang:

• Like 1

well i will have to say that a diy purge oven is the way the longer the better man, got some real tasty bits this season which is a complete win brother!!

I will have to let to let you know how the vape carts come out, :yep:

always a pleasure @Revive my man, 

will be super stealth on my reccy missions, big love fella, 

• Like 1

also this is my guilty pleasure of late will be seeing miss stig in morning, will try do an upload she is sketchy about uploads from hers, do my best lol :skin_up:

for your pleasure 

lovely bubbly

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Revive said:

Time for bed my work is done :)

large.20231217_035517_compress89.jpglarge.20231217_035445_compress50.jpg

and i bet you sleep better than ever after micro dosing yourself into oblivion :lookaround:

looks 10/10 as always brother @Revive

Edited by Stigofthedank
misspelling stoned sundays
  • Like 2