Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

Just now, Hole in the clouds said:

Looks awesome! :punk:

What are the grades? Are they different screen sizes or number of passes? 
When you say you’re not going to press how did you make those patties are they just lightly pressed? 

Thanks bro

Yeah just diff size screens dude

I'd normally press it a lot more and burst all the trich heads then wrap and cure but this just had a small press with a hot bottle of water to keep it together

• Like 2

A beautiful piece of blonde hash there :thumsup:

How long did that take?

I’ve only got the original Tinymight and I haven’t tried any hash in it(yet).

The Tinymight 2 can definitely get hot enough for it though  :bong:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Shumroom said:

A beautiful piece of blonde hash there :thumsup:

How long did that take?

Thanks shumroom

Only took about an hour to get it through the screens bro, it's all the cleaning with iso that takes up the time I find.

Yeah I don't think I will put it in the TM but from what I've read it's doable with the heat it kicks out..just gonna eat that lot lol

Another batch of oil tonight I think with the remains ;)

• Like 3

Mentioning making oil,
i had another look at the filter bag that came with my MBM,

it says 190 on it so I’m assuming that’s microns :) 

Just thought I’d share that with you :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom thank for that bro.

I might just use the bottom of a bubble bag then, I don't use the whole set anyway and the 190 isn't 1 I normally use so it now has a purpose :yep:

Gotta grab the press they do at some point, its only about £30 or there abouts :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Revive said:

Bless ya brother :yinyang:

I can honestly say bar my day ones, you guys on here make my life so much more bearable!!! :notworthy:  

big love guerrilla gang, keep fighting the good fight:badass:

stig

ps lovely bit of dry sift!!

print screens ??

still worth a cure for the vape but if eating no point, hope your good bro, 

big love 

stiggy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

ps lovely bit of dry sift!!

print screens ??

still worth a cure for the vape but if eating no point, hope your good bro, 

big love 

stiggy

No not print screens brother stig, proper screens made for the purpose.. not gonna vape it dude just for eating and cooking my man :yep:

Keep your chin up, life's shit sometimes but it's about staying in the fight even when you feel you can not win. :yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Revive said:

No not print screens brother stig, proper screens made for the purpose.. not gonna vape it dude just for eating and cooking my man :yep:

Keep your chin up, life's shit sometimes but it's about staying in the fight even when you feel you can not win. :yinyang:

i would love a set of proper screens but the print screen hack is a good one and does me proud, :fart:

ah you did say, be killer eating that :yinyang: good move, as always my man, thanks and i am feeling more back to myself with every passing moment, nice new garden woth nothing but nature passing through on the cams from may till today so we are rolling mate :badass:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

nice new garden woth nothing but nature passing through on the cams from may till today so we are rolling mate 

Sounds perfect stiggy.. no activity for 7 months :) game on brother :yep:

Yeah print screens do the job just fine but thought I'd treat myself to a proper bit of kit.

Not cheap at £180 but worth every penny dude.

• Like 1

Lidl are doing 300ml of coconut oil for £1.99 for anyone interested, its about 4/5 quid everywhere elselarge.20231216_222000_compress62.jpg4 of these have gone in the slow cooker with about 3/4oz of decarbed weed from the last run of sift..we are cooking baby :)

Soon I will have enough oil to last me a year id have thought..last batch was deadly half a teaspoon and your off your tits :skull:

large.20231216_222017_compress90.jpglarge.20231216_222128_compress6.jpgbe lucky :yinyang:

• Like 4

hahaha getton @Revive that coconut oil looks lovely, we are both men on organic outdoor self sufficiency medicine missions :pitchfork:

stay medicated!!!

cheers for the nod on the coconut oil will be putting a few zips in tomorrow for sunday’s missions :yep:

just pulling more bubble and gonna start on some sift next week, variety is the spice of life and all that jazz!! 

be out plot prepping monday and am sure the fun will begin haha lol 

big love brother :notworthy:

stig

Edited by Stigofthedank
missed part
  • Like 1

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

just pulling more bubble

I dont mind making a bit of bubble but I find it quite a chore tbh the only plus side for me is it dont really smell when being made.

Pain in the arse having to go through the drying process too :wallbash:

Next up will be some tinchers i think bro, not got involved making it before so look forward to having a go :)

I'm trying to reduce my stockpile but ive not even made a tiny dent in what ive got parked up lol I just keep finding boxes full of jars from seasons gone by.

I prob wont get through it as quick now ive stopped smoking bangers so just need to find other ways to process it.

Having a cunt of a copper living next door dont make things easy for me so its gonna be another night of burning the midnight oil literally lol

Good luck with your plot prepping just be careful as there's not much cover this time of year, easy to get spotted from a far.

Stay safe my bro :yinyang:

• Like 3

yeah is a pain in the arse but some of out outdoor girls pull such a good yield in the ol sacks its a must for me, but i have to say the dry sift has become a bigger part year on year and with the autos blowing me away i am seriously missing a trick with some summer hash, save’s drying it to hay and fresh frozen is gonna be my goto for those more ‘Hedgy’ autos next season, :yep: and the ones that i can dry and do dry will dry sift the trim and less favourable autos, 

i bet that you are still working through seasons gone by forever more brother revive, true OG in the bush

burn that candle and get the oil batch sorted all under cuntys nose, all the sweeter aye mukka, lol big love

stig

• Like 2