Fuckwarp (early)

greengrocer93

On 08/07/2023 at 6:34 AM, greengrocer93 said:

Morning my uk420 family, I have some indervidual shots of the alfemco strains they are all doing really well and will start doing this every week now so u can see the progress of each strain the goldilocks x cheese x UEL,absolutely stinks of cheese no joke like a cheese cut if she tatse a good as she smells winner!! The lovelock, love the ground and hard feeds everyother strain has had cal/mag problems which I have been working on but the lovelock have stayed dark green all the way through smells like sour patch kids fizzy sweets,roll on end of September!!

Here they are in order

Lovelock

large.IMG_20230708_042556_230.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042533_471.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042521_892.jpg

Goldilocks x cheese x UEL

large.IMG_20230708_042635_880.jpg

Fwelarge.IMG_20230708_042703_020.jpg

Fwu

large.IMG_20230708_042619_010.jpg

Group shots mixed with rgsc strains

large.IMG_20230708_043020_539.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042933_098.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042933_098.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_043020_539.jpg

Untill next time people be safe out there peace greengrocer93 :cowboy:

An unapologetic repost for a Little Patch Of heaven :wub:        Those FWE;s looks mighty impressive and you seem to be keeping them happy & healthy :yep:

Keep them this happy and knowing Slims work ... thou shall be rewarded :george:       Keep the pics coming mate !! 

Not had the privilege as wasnt around when the beans went on ,  but will catch up with Slim soon !!

Need to get some of his older & newer creations for the new place and i can have some fun :wub:

• Like 3

@CustardVape

Thanks mate much appreciated

@OldFord

Thanks mate been hard work this year with that heat wave at the beginning of the season and another one coming soon, but they are all enjoying life and growing so I'm still happy mate

Loads of pics this week coming mate

ATB greengrocer93

• Like 3

Got some pics of the fwe for u all my compressor app is killing my images so my brothers mate going to come round with his camera and get some pics she is covered in crystal no joke I will prove it tomorrow!!

She doing really well she has been out in this wind and rain the hole time brought her indoors because the wind and giving me a chance lol

She is being fed the full bio bizz range and will be given molasses in a couple of weeks I put great white shark in the feed once week right up untill flush

Here she is alfemcos fwe 2023 large.IMG-20230716-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20230716-WA0001.jpg

• Like 8

Got some pics of the fwe for u all my compressor app is killing my images so my brothers mate going to come round with his camera and get some pics she is covered in crystal no joke I will prove it tomorrow!!

She doing really well she has been out in this wind and rain the hole time brought her indoors because the wind and giving me a chance lol

She is being fed the full bio bizz range and will be given molasses in a couple of weeks I put great white shark in the feed once week right up untill flush

Here she is alfemcos fwe 2023 large.IMG-20230716-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20230716-WA0001.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

@Erbman T    Looking nice sir :yep:     Loving the lady finger classic fan structure :wub:      

Not had the pleasure yet  ,  will play next season along with some old school Alfenco bits i  got stashed away.   

Keep the pics coming sir as very interested to see her play out :george:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

FUCKWARP Early report 

i went out in the absolute ming this morning and visited a plot I haven't visited for about a month which contains a Fuckwarp early. That one looked about 1.5 weeks approx into flowering 

In total I’ve got x3 Fuckwarp early out and the one Fuckwarp Ultra.

So x1 Early and x1 Ultra is into flower by a good 1.5 weeks I’d say 

but the x2 other early’s still not showing actual flower yet but I think looking close 

worth keeping in mind though on the whole I deliberately planted everything out as later plant outs. Half way through June, just before Summer Solstice as I deliberately want my plants shorter plus out and detectable for less time. Hence, maybe with an earlier plant out. All the Fuck’s might well be into flower by now 

You Fuckin Fuck’s 

x

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

Fucke me it's been a while. I'm seeing strains I can't recall existing back in 2017. Most I remember is 'shit' from Mr nice seeds, skunk number 1 i think it was really.

I did a outdoor grow in 2017 with great success, just the one plot which gave me nice results.

I do wonder though if outdoor growing has come with more challenges as the years gone by? At the same time more people are guerrilla growing so stumbling upon each others grows is more likely maybe. And at any time they/housing could start digging the area up for some developments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_7015.jpeglarge.IMG_7016.jpeglarge.IMG_7017.jpeglarge.IMG_7018.jpeglarge.IMG_7019.jpeglarge.IMG_7022.jpeg

This be a Fuckwarp Early unfortunately rotting this morn at approx 3 days short of 7 weeks in flower. Rot scattered throughout the larger buds.

Now to put into context. This is at a plot of x8 plants clustered together a cheeky stealth plot (kinda more my style rather than ‘runway’ type plots for inviting drones). Fair few vars in one spot. Last year in this spot yeilded quite a bit from my Trop poisons.. but alas this year same spot  all the plants stayed quite small and mostly retarded, I think due to over saturation of the roots, just too much rain. 

This Fuckwarp Early stank big time. Real skunky, like indoor. Tight nugs. Very delicious. Was approx 3.5 weeks ago I last visited this spot and it had a little stink to it back then. Got high hopes for the x2 much bigger and happier Fuckwarp Early and x1 Fuckwarp Ultra at a much better spot with better airflow and light conditions. Wondering if this one was a particularly stinking Pheno tho. Was the earliest to trigger of the Earlies..

Also to put into context with the mould issue. There were a few plants alongside it that were rotting out at much earlier bud development stages. X2 Tropicana Poison and x1 of Arnold’s ThaiKing6’s were rotting out even before they were really getting going. Literally the early buds were just rotting out as they were beginning to form. Of the x8 plants there only x3 were in a semi happy state. It’s just been waterlogged down there….. so I’d say even tho the Fuckwarp was rotting it was displaying a good mould resistance in comparison to the others. And I found Trop poison to be overall pretty good with the mould last year. Anyway I decided to take most of the rot effected buds from the Fuckwarp Early and leave some unaffected lowers to maybe swell a bit more seeing this week or two of Sun is on the horizon. Did some major defoliating of most of the plants here and beat the surrounding vegetation down a bit before leaving for better air flow. (Top pic was taken on arrival before defoliation and beating down  surrounding vegetation)

Im kinda excited that the x2 much bigger and happier Fuckwarp Early might turn out stinking like this one (plus the Ultra) at the much better open plot… will see..  gonna visit them Tues morn

I do think this looks like a good var. In fact put another order in for another pack earlier in the week. 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7

large.IMG_7142.jpeglarge.IMG_7141.jpeglarge.IMG_7140.jpeglarge.IMG_7139.jpeglarge.IMG_7138.jpeglarge.IMG_7137.jpeglarge.IMG_7134.jpeglarge.IMG_7133.jpeglarge.IMG_7132.jpeglarge.IMG_7131.jpeglarge.IMG_7130.jpeglarge.IMG_7128.jpeg

Fuckwarp Early (x2) & Fuckwarp Ultra (x1) today at Sunrise. Bulking up. Unfortunately all hit by the rot all throughout. Chopped a few bits out but the more I looked it’s everywhere. Lovely plants otherwise. A much more open plot this one with good sunlight. I could prob space them a bit further apart for added airflow. But last year did me good here. I put the rot down to the terrible weather. It has been mingin. Coulda stripped the lowers down a lot more on the Ultra but i took loads off not long back. There is a possibility some of my defoliating allowed for more vulnerability to allow rot in. (As I seen Dutchy mention in another post) But I just saw it as necessary seeing weather was so sodden and damp and dark and doing LST creates so many heads that overlapping leafs and branches allowing for pockets of damp to form and fester, never drying out. I saw the defoliating as necessary. I can’t tell how much that’s effected it but I’d rather throw in a few possible contributing factors to the rot situation from things I’ve done than just seem like I might be blaming genetics or just weather. But there’s no lie. Weather has been awful. So after spending an hour and a half maintenance down there and as the light increased. The more I looked the more rot I found. So just kinda gave up and will leave them as way to early in flower to consider a premature harvest. Maybe the rot will stay local with this var. only one way to find out. Sadly my suspicions are… it’s gonna be two weeks good’ish weather then go to shit. At which point due to the amount of rot at that point if it gets all rainy again I’m sure they will succumb totally. I hear some of the experienced older growers mention they tend to prefer and do better with Oct finishers as early can often meet this fate. I’ve noticed myself last year similar. The real early strains often suffer worse than the late finishers (apart from say Serious 6 which is pretty eariy but not super early). I think it’s due to the temps. When it’s a bit warmer and then it rains and it’s that muggy humid kinda warm wet , I think the rot just loves it. Saying that, I do think it’s wise to have plants that finish at different times to try beat the weather, covering the different Harvest windows. So I wouldn’t wanna put all my eggs into the Oct finishers basket as you never know. Wise to have some earlies out there to me thinks. Never know you might just hit the jackpot with a good early var with good weather. So it goes! I do think this is a bangin early strain tho. I can just tell. Very resinous. And I think the finish would be high quality material. I’m just putting this down to a terrible years weather. Who knows maybe they might miraculously bulk up and rot sections  stays local even tho it’s peppered throughout them all. Fuck knows. Look fantastic on first glance unfortunately it’s when you start inspecting inner branches closer up …. Any others of you growing the FuckWarp be interesting to make comparison. @greengrocer93 you still got some out? And excuse for hijacking your thread … I do think this would be a killer strain on a better year weather wise. Peace 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7

Sorry to see you’ve experienced some mold issues @Erbman T.  I did notice a couple of my Fuckwarp ultras had mold even though weren’t overly developed, kinda comes with the territory of those still being more of a genetically ‘open’ experimental thing, and of course this is why they were freebies.  Fuckwarp early’s however were all spotless last visit, I’ll get out for another inspection this week and report in here.  

Thanks for feedback and pics with these.  I see you mentioned you already bought another pack for next year, obviously if the mold losses this year make you hesitant to run again I’d be happy to send you something with better resistance before spring.  Cheers 

• Like 5

@Amarillo slim all good man. Jus the way it goes. I know not all conditions that I can effect are perfect on my end. I.e I could defo space plants out a bit more plus due to the crap weather I been put off visiting for maintenance as regular. Even though I make comments about more cleared ‘air strip’ type plots (what I termed being more potentially inviting to drones), I defo know that is the sure way to go for maximum air flow. But for me I’m liking to try keep my plots as ‘camo’ as poss, essentially leaving quite a bit of foliage around the floor of the plot to keep a solid green appearance from above… I often look on the google maps to see. And for the most part my plots are hard to make out. That’s what I wanted to achieve. But of course doing that comes at a price if more damp gets trapped in etc. I really just put it down to the weather tho.. hard to capture on the cam but they are a lot more peppered with rot than what really got caught in the pics. Defo more the Ultra yes on the interior branching. Coulda stripped it a lot more, even though it seemed like I took off loads at one point. Shit happens. I do think your Fuckwarp Early will be bangin on a better season even with my style of plot. I’m not feeling unhappy I’ve ordered another pack. To the contrary. But may take you up on future offers still. I do have x1 Lovelock at another quite open plot, though didn’t give it a prime position on the plot tbf, so will see how that does to, I’m glad you are happy with the feedback. I’ve tried to make it as balanced and honest as poss. Do know there are things I could do better my end  but overall I blame the shite weather. Defo be interesting to hear how yours and other peeps running the Early’s do.  Cheers 

Edited by Erbman T

Also the defoliation cannot be ruled out. Really should be performed all pre flowering. Not during. Been experimenting a lot with it indoors to good effect especially combined with LST techniques to create multiple ‘top heads’ And to continue removing leafs even into flower and during has shown remarkable results for bulking up, but outdoors is a different kettle of fish when combined with environmentals already challenging a plant. Opening up more ‘wounds’ at that stage especially with this weather could defo be a factor. But like I say was a damned if you do damned if you don’t kind of affair as the plants definitely needed ‘opening up’ due to compact and shadowing growth combined with ultimate shite weather ..It might be an option to plant out even later than I did this time to grow more numbers of whole smaller apex dominant plants minus the manipulation techniques I use. As height is an issue as far as visibility at this spot. Hence one of the reasons I use LST techniques as far as trying to bend lower. Anyway just some side thoughts. Defo be good to hear how yourself and others do. In the low level morning light being constantly attacked by swarming mosquitoes and the ‘adrenaline’ of the plot visit as well as having to attend to a number of other plants I couldn’t obviously ascertain if it looked obvious that my previous defoliation was the definite cause or link to the weakening or locality that mould was at.. would need to really get in close to examine more thoroughly if there were signs of a definite link. Jus trying to be as transparent as possible. As don’t wish to spread negative appearing feedback on a strain without exploring and being transparent of things I might have done or not done as well as plot location and environmentals. Cheers 

Edited by Erbman T