Fuckwarp (early)

greengrocer93

On 19/04/2023 at 1:21 PM, greengrocer93 said:

Hi all, I will now be putting all my alfemco strains on to this one thread. Saves a lot of time to do a single thread for each strain so this is where u will find all my updates and pics of all this years offerings from alfemco

Strains

(Goldlock x cheese ) x UEL

Lovelock

Fuckwarp ultra

Fuckwarp early

Can't wait to get started most will be germed next week pics of that and site will follow keep safe out there gorillas atb greengrocer93 :cowboy:

large.IMG_20230419_115759_997.jpg

Where did you get Fuckwarp Ultra from?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

@localkushmen they where freebies mate from alfemco

Do you know if they are supposed to be later finishing then the fuckwarp (early)? I’m growing them as well this year

Best of luck dude and really interesting to see this lot in the  countryside 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Best of luck dude and really interesting to see this lot in the  countryside 

More like concrete jungle lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people update for use on the alfemco strains all doing really well flying along now not long untill plant out here are the ladies

Lovelock

Fuckwarp early

Fuckwarp ultra

Goldlock x cheese x UEL

large.IMG_20230514_102054_097.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_102002_201.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_102045_912.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_102039_834.jpg

• Like 8

Hi everyone, here are the ladies 7 days later they have had root juice and great white shark not long untill they go out here they are gorillas

Lovelock

Fuckwarp early

Fuckwarp ultra

Goldlock x cheese x UEL

Peace gorillas

large.IMG_20230521_094802_936.jpglarge.IMG_20230521_094749_809.jpglarge.IMG_20230521_094832_324.jpglarge.IMG_20230521_094814_744.jpg

• Like 7

Hi all, update on the alfemco strains all coming on fast now they have had the exact same treatment as my rgsc comp entries, root juice, great white shark once a week in the water, once transplanted they will get mykos,azos, great white shark in every hole I also made a root juice and great white shark 25ltr drum to water in all going out next week so here they are in order

Lovelock

Fuckwarp early

Fuckwarp ultra

Goldilocks x cheese x UEL

large.IMG_20230528_180512_445.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_180526_120.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_180447_910.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_180430_604.jpg

• Like 7

Nice! Thanks for the update.  I checked some seedlings of the same things recently, seems the Fuckwarp (early) are the most advanced, something also reported by another grower who’d started a good amount.

I think seed shells on the Lovelock take longer to crack, which makes them slightly slower in seedling stage (as apposed to lower vigour).  

They should really take off once in soil / finals with the temps now up. 

Cheers   

• Like 5

On 5/31/2023 at 1:35 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Nice! Thanks for the update.  I checked some seedlings of the same things recently, seems the Fuckwarp (early) are the most advanced, something also reported by another grower who’d started a good amount.

I think seed shells on the Lovelock take longer to crack, which makes them slightly slower in seedling stage (as apposed to lower vigour).  

They should really take off once in soil / finals with the temps now up. 

Cheers   

Thanks for the info they are all In the ground know the fuckwarp early are over 1ft tall and one is just under 2 ft the lovelock are not far behind in hight but side arm growth is going crazy it's acting if it's been topped but still growing in hight,the fuckwarp ultra is coming on good now but definitely took on the UEL she is definitely a full sativa that's for sure lanky with thin stems and ultra skinny leafs,the goldilocks x cheese x UEL is doing great and is proper going for it now will put pictures up this week of them in there new homes and show u how they are all doing,

Peace greengrocer93

• Like 3

13 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

but side arm growth is going crazy

If doing in cages might be worth pinching out side growth till up & out the cage.  

I look forward to the pics.  Cheers. 

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim

No cages mate if they get to tall will LST looking for head height helps with wind damage but Im there twice a week with water depending on rain full, I think cages make plants put all there energy into vertical growth trying to get taller then the cage as quick as possible and my plants are in 30 ltr pots half in the ground so never used cages will put pics up this week so u can all see

Enjoy the weather people

Peace greengrocer93

• Like 3

Looking good in here geez :yep:     

Slims cooking has produced some rather nice plants for me both in the garden & GG over the years  :yep:   ,   sadly not had the pleasure of the FW yet  ,   will give them a spin next season when i can do them justice.        Keep em coming & all the best with them  mate :george:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yo people sorry for the late update this is a group shot the ones at the front are lovelock and fwe and a couple of alfemco test strains all the ones right at the back are rgsc comp entry strains they are all just under waiste hieght the one in the garden has had my full attention and is chest hieght, will get individual pics this week I also added pics of my garden fwe be safe out there people greengrocer93 :cowboy:

large.IMG_20230625_050706_354.jpglarge.IMG_20230626_100958_426.jpglarge.IMG_20230626_101006_318.jpg

@Amarillo slim

• Like 9