Royal Queen F1

TheGreyNovice

large.IMG_3660.jpegAs a first grow in over 20 years I wanted something easy to grow, ended up it’s the Titans. They grew really quickly and needed very little care. 
my harvest has topped at 500g/17oz dry weight and lost a branch to bud rot ( too close in the drying tent I think)

I’m a happy camper!! As well as the jars in the pic I’ve got Tupperware all over the house full of loverly weed! 

• Like 1

These are my RQS Orion F1's on day 18 (from putting seeds in damp cotton wool to germinate). Only my second grow so I still know nothing but if I compare my first auto grow to this one, I only saw flower development like this on day 31 of my first grow. 

Should I be seeing this after just 18 days?

large.64f607d60baba_cbd49233.jpglarge.64f607d424f8e_cbd49232.jpglarge.64f607d257a9b_cbd49231.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mysticriver said:

@TheGreyNovice & @OutDoor_Grower85 are these those F! hybrids from RQS

are they meant to be better than bog-standard fems?

mystic

Hey mystic. These certainly are. I can’t comment as I have never grown Fems. I certainly recommend them.

the quality of the bud is crazy for how fast they finish. Both Apollos I grew were, more or less exactly the same. The only difference was the LST on one of them produced bigger and better nugs. The other girl I just let ride. They are small and compact plants. They smell amazing too. 

I have been following a lot of diary’s and they all look really good. Not really any bad reports. Easy to grow and very very nice to smoke. 

peace :smokin:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheGreyNovice said:

large.IMG_3660.jpegAs a first grow in over 20 years I wanted something easy to grow, ended up it’s the Titans. They grew really quickly and needed very little care. 
my harvest has topped at 500g/17oz dry weight and lost a branch to bud rot ( too close in the drying tent I think)

I’m a happy camper!! As well as the jars in the pic I’ve got Tupperware all over the house full of loverly weed! 

Great work dude! Amazing amount of bud. You going to try any of the others? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks excellent mate. When are you cutting? Mine been curing for 2 weeks Friday, the smell is great and had a smoke yesterday, feck me it’s strong stuff!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheGreyNovice said:

Looks excellent mate. When are you cutting? Mine been curing for 2 weeks Friday, the smell is great and had a smoke yesterday, feck me it’s strong stuff!

These have been down a few weeks. All curing up. Yeah man it’s  strong shit! smell and taste is amazing. I have got 3 Medusa in now 12 days old. 

i just completely forgot how to post pics on here :wallbash: I Have 4 ounces off two plants. 

• Like 1