Royal Queen F1

TheGreyNovice

I seem to remember a bit of controversy about the RQ "F1s" can't really remember the detail but they're essentially being misleading... 

....again lol

E2A 

Here it is, looks like it got a bit spicy lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've just put an Epsilon F1 in. 

Not wading into whether they are true F1s or not, i'd be out of my depth quickly but good marketing and the characteristics claimed for Epsilon F1 ticked all the box's for me to get tent set up again.

High vigour, small plant, short time to maturity (~8 weeks), low odour in flower and apparently good THC content. 

Let's see. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I am seriously doubtful they took these modern lines to F18 using open pollenated to creat a stable ibl if I am honest & that how a True F1 would be created. You can go the modern breeding way and just cube 2 plants to make the equivalent though so maybe their from 2 cubed plants?  Ether way fingers crossed you get something decent from these :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1
On 13/04/2023 at 11:01 AM, Jungian79 said:

time to maturity (~8 weeks

How long does it have to grow before it can begin to mature?

Atb

:yinyang:

I’ve got 7 on the go, been in pebbles for 3 weeks and looking really decent. Just starting to come into flower so maybe 5 weeks to go until harvest. We will see

• Like 1

Probably more like another 8 weeks still to go :)

I could be wrong though.

Edit to add:

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 1

I’m currently growing 2 Apollo F1. Slow start but they have really taken off now. Week 5 just coming to an end. 

Good luck mate! Mine are just about to hit 4 weeks and seem to be doing really well , 2 are a little behind but the rest all looking really decent. Seem to have hit a little  burn on the tips of some new leaves so will change out the tank water today, flush and reduce the current nutes. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TheGreyNovice said:

Good luck mate! Mine are just about to hit 4 weeks and seem to be doing really well , 2 are a little behind but the rest all looking really decent. Seem to have hit a little  burn on the tips of some new leaves so will change out the tank water today, flush and reduce the current nutes. 

Thanks pal and to you too! You running a diary anywhere? I can’t believe how much and how fast they have grown tbh started really slow and basically exploded. Seen some crazy results over on GD!

Im growing in 16ltr fabric pots with clover MPC 

good luck with the rest of your grow mate :smokin:

Cheers bro! I’m using 12 ltr fabric pots, in clay balls, advanced nute ph perfect, spider farmer 450 w led. The girls seem very happy!

• Like 1