Royal Queen F1

TheGreyNovice

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

How much are you feeding her? :smoke:

Atb

:yinyang:

Hi mate

at the mo the girls (7) are in a wilma system, 80l of water , changed weekly, currently feeding with Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Bloom, 140ml of both mixes and this week added 60ml of Bid Bud as well. PH is sitting nicely at 6.8 and haven't needed to adjust throughout the grow so seems to be doing the trick - thanks for the advice from the group - @stu914 especially 

• Like 1

Just germinate 2 Orion F1's from RQS. They were free so nothing really to lose. As these are currently £50+ for 3 seeds, I'm going to reverse one (STS spray) and use it to pollinate the other one. Hopefully have enough seeds to last me a couple of years. Info on the RQS site regarding this strain is very vague. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

any updates on these? be really interested on peoples opinions what their like.

ive the orion F1 in flower now that didnt have the best of start with bad weather but i put her inside and shes picked up great.

Edited by Ant.G
spell mistake
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Ant.G said:

any updates on these? be really interested on peoples opinions what their like.

ive the orion F1 in flower now that didnt have the best of start with bad weather but i put her inside and shes picked up great.

Yo! Mine are down and curing now. 74 days from seed and 4 ounces of 2 plants. They smell amazing with big buds. probs one of the easiest grows I have had Tbf. I haven’t done a diary here but do have one on GD if you wanna go check it out.

the smoke is really nice too. Very sweet smell but very very strong smelling. 

RQS have sent me the Medusa now so I have just popped 3 of them all up within 3 days. 

good luck with the rest of your grow dude :smokin:

• Like 3

Mine is drying, 71 days was the cut point. Smell is good and the buddy are covered in icy crystals! My son tried a bud yesterday and was very happy with the smoke even without curing. I had 5 decent plants and two runts, hoping final weight around 6 or 7 oz. Curing starts tomorrow after the dry trim! 

• Like 5

Looking good mate :yep:        Congrats on the harvest :george:

I got zero experience of RQS ,   but will be having a bash at their fem Bubblegum next season outdoors.      

See if the bad / negative reviews are warranted or not.  

• Like 2