OT1 Haze Indoors

Cajafiesta

3 hours ago, Cajafiesta said:

Very racy, up

Happy days then mate. good to see there still making good plants.:yep:

• Like 1

On 20/05/2023 at 4:30 AM, Cajafiesta said:

Dr Feelgood, do you get an of the cheeba colombian types in yours or the purple santamarta types please. If so what sort of ratio and would it be easy to find these types in small amounts.  I was more interested in retrieving that mauve purple all calyx type from it. So I was wondering if someone could give me a indication of how easily those types are found or if I would be better off going through massive amounts of seed. Also are most males and females stable

@Hey-yo 

I think you’ve messed up a quote here. I didn’t say that. Looks like you’ve maybe written a question to Doc as if it was a quote from me.

Anyhow, I’ve been told purple phenos can be found in this seed stock. All mine were green on a small 4 plant sample. Green and very racy, so far.

Edited by Cajafiesta
Typos
  • Like 3

Right, so...

Today was the chop day for the three OT Sativa females.  24 weeks and 1 day.  Fuck me. lol

Rough trimmed them and took some photos in the process.  The preliminary assessment continues.  Plant 1 isn't as resinous as 2 and 3 are.   2 is the most resinous with 3 being a close second.  Plant 2's resin smells pretty "sativa."  Sort of musty, forest floor, fungus/mushroom sorta thing.  Plant 3's resin smells a bit more sweet. 

I oven dried and smoked plant 2 previously.  Did the same with plant 3 this morning.  I can't say ( obviously.  not dried/cured etc) which seems "better" but plant 3 is not without impact.  Same sort of high that's totally void of any body impact.  Slightly less fidgety on plant 3 but i was sick on plant 2, so who knows.  Still like a caffeine hit.  3/10 mental fog if me totally sober was 0/10 mental fog.  No laziness yet at all 36 mins post joint.

Anyhow, here's some photos. 

plant 1 trimmed for drying

large.64736f8da4ef6_plant1trimmed.jpg

plant 1 bud up close

large.64736f8c7aa5a_plant1trimmedbud.jpg

plant 2 trimmed

large.64736f9067791_plant2trimmed.jpg

plant 2 resin head shots

large.64736f8faf682_plant2trichomes.jpg

large.64736f8f158a5_plant2trichomesagain.jpg

large.64736f8e69ece_plant2budcloseup.jpg

Plant 3 untrimmed shot and closeup shot.

large.64736f91ae6b7_plant3untrimmed.jpg

large.64736f910b4fd_plant3trichomes.jpg

Hopefully those photos come through with some degree of detail and clarity.  I can never tell if my phone lens is screwed up or if they're getting compressed through the events of making it here.

Anyhow, theres some flat out, 100% sativa for y'all.

I started calling it Ric Flair weed.    It makes you go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't suppose that reference makes any sense unless American "Professional Wrestling" is a thing in the UK. 

Anyhow...

• Like 7

On 27/05/2023 at 5:36 PM, Hey-yo said:
On 20/05/2023 at 4:30 AM, Cajafiesta said:

Dr Feelgood, do you get an of the cheeba colombian types in yours or the purple santamarta types please. If so what sort of ratio and would it be easy to find these types in small amounts.  I was more interested in retrieving that mauve purple all calyx type from it. So I was wondering if someone could give me a indication of how easily those types are found or if I would be better off going through massive amounts of seed. Also are most males and females stable

Ive grown out lots and there are purple ones to be found but ive not had many, ive tried santa marta= columbian gold from fritz and found no purple in them.

Maybe you need to find pati morada as you get plenty of colour in these, the columbians i have other than the ot1 offering came from people who grow out there so may differ from 3rd party seedsellers ?.

I thought cheeba was just slang for weed so no nothing of it. the seed i have is very stable with no hermies in either sex.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

@Hey-yo look above for  the response you were looking for from Doc. :yep: 

I tagged you so you could see since the quote somehow came out as if I was asking the info. 

I’ll add that in this very small sample I observed zero herm traits. The male I revegged didn’t get weird at all at any time. Revegged very easily, kept its balls in its pants for 5 months so far in veg. And it clones/roots willingly. I will use the male in the not so distant future.  The three females had their roots very constricted for their whole life and, aside from getting hungry a couple times, and being not what I’d call “resistant” to mites, showed absolutely no bad behavior. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good job mate, takes some skills to tame a lady like that. :magic:

Looks very similar to the Land races knocking around Bolivia, the ones I got usually smelled like church incense and floraly if that makes any sense. I think they had a lot of THCV as they used to kill my appetite all day. But really good medicine definately gives you a spring in your step :thumsup:

• Like 3

• 5 months later...