New Baby Growtent

handysmoker

3 hours ago, handysmoker said:

was looking at the BioBizz starter pack, what u think

I don't have a lot of experience with liquid feeds as I grow no till, but when I need a boost I use biobizz fish mix and give seedlings the odd dose of root juice. It seems to work well enough for me but I have heard a few people say there's better options out there though, so see what someone with a bit more knowledge has to say about it. 

Check out serpents guide for Autos in the autoflower section, it geared up for soil so keep that in mind (you'll have to feed from the get go with Coco iirc) but plenty of good tips.

You have to give auto's a really good start as they only have a certain amount of time before they flip to flower so every mistake adds up. So get swatting up and make sure to ask plenty of questions to help you avoid any pitfalls. 

Edited by MindSoup

Might be worth starting a thread for tips growing autos in Coco as well, there's a few people on here who know how to really get them moving. 

• Like 1

I keep my carbon filter outside my tent. I have ducting from the filter to the fan and from the fan into the tent. I have sealed one end of the dust filter thing that comes with the carbon filter and attached that to the duct inside the tent, keeps the crap from making its way through to the CF.

• Like 1