CBD strains, talk to me purple orange cbd

badbillybob

@military grade how did the auto strawberry gum cbd turn out? Good plant to grow? Decent effect for a cbd plant?

My partner has got into the low thc, high cbd bud lately and I'm looking for a few autos to chuck in over winter.

• Like 1

@JockBudman  I grew the photoperiod version, I only grew one Seed tho, it sadly wasn't great tbh, not much flavour and didn't burn properly. I threw the last ounce in the bin as I had new harvest to use.

I won't be in a rush to grow the second bean I have.

• Like 1

Ah, that's a bummer to hear. I'd thought of trying it as I have a non-cbd auto strawberry gum in the fridge. Thought it would be fun to do both versions at once.

I'll keep looking elsewhere for the high cbd ratio stuff.

• Like 1

I only grew one Seed, so I may have just been unlucky with the phenotype I got.

I was told before I grew it that it was ment to be a nice strain but just not to expect Strawberry terps.

• Like 1

@Military Grade thanks for that dude, I'll take a wee look. They're cheap as anyway, same as the 00 ones that seem to have a few non-thc strains in the lineup, so I might just take a chance. Tbh, having tried a few hemp derived cbd buds now, I'm sure they've added terpenes to the flower before selling. They're meant to be from industrial hemp but nothing like the stuff I bought a few years back.

• Like 1