CBD strains, talk to me purple orange cbd

badbillybob

ive just soaked a couple of dinafem purple orange cbd styrains

im hoping they will help with occasional anxiety attacks i suffer from.

Anyone grown it?

im looking for something thats not going to get me very stoned at all, , but is going to relax me, without the heavy stone of my usual indicas

meant to be 5%thc so that should be ok.

or any recommendations?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 7

I have a pack of these so will also be interested in the effects the phenos give. They are 60% Savita so been a bit hesitant to pop them, Hopefully they ain't a racey or too uppy strain from a personal stand point.

I'm sure someone didn't mention them once.

• Like 3

@badbillybob

Talk about coincidence...

Just this morning I was thinking about starting some 'Critical Mass CBD' from Dinafem, supposed to be designed with med users in mind.

Even balance of CBD/THC at 5% each so I'm hoping it will suit the mrs and I can persuade her to take the fecking stuff!!

Have a look on Seedfinder for the full info...plenty of seedbanks appear to have stock and could be just what you need...:yep:

• Like 4

I've had trouble finding a UK based seed seller who genuinely has Dinafem Critical mass cbd in stock, one i tired emailed me back to say they was out of stock when there site listed them as in stock, then I had to wait for a few days for the money to go back into my account, after that I check their site listings and they still have it showing as in stock, I gave up in the end :crybaby:

I see there is a different breeder with the same stats of 1:1, not sure about the indica/sativa ratio tho I'll have another look around later tonight.

Edited by Military Grade
space commer lol
  • Like 1

I ordered a bunch of Dinafem CBD seeds just before the shop closed. I didn't get Critiacl Mass CBD 1:1 form there I don't think but I have grown out the Seedsman version. Was decent.

• Like 2

@badbillybob

I grew one out and we didn't like it. It wasn't tasty or a good effect. Maybe it was us but it looked good. More than likely the Sativa in it made it too racy. I've still got a couple of seeds left but it hasn't made me choose to run it again

• Like 2

echtttttt, thats what i didnt want to hear,....

im doing a tent of bubblers, 4, , and was gonna throw these in coco, as a bit of a sideline.

i might still do them, theyre in paper towels as we speak...

in what way do you mean it wasnt a good effect? was it racey or something else?

I've grown purple orange cbd and would've ordered more if I could've, I had a few lovely plants out of my pack, smoke was nice and nothing too crazy just a pleasant relaxing high

Edited by cannaboy_420
  • Like 3

Not ran the Purple Orange mate but have done the Dinamed CBD numerous times and find its one of the better effecting cbd's for me 

Not a heavy hitter and pleasant effect / taste ,  grew very well with zero dramas every time.   

I def find the cbd effects are greater when put into edibles.       

Pics in the '21 diary mate

Sweets Honey Peach cbd is by far the most effective auto i have found for my needs and a few others in the group.  

• Like 6

Not grow this or any other CBD strain for that matter but was up most the night trying to figure out what CBD strain to add to next order, I rattled it down to either

Sweet seeds black jack cbd

Royal queen seeds  dance world

Royal queen seeds painkiller xl

Sorry to hijack the thread but a couple of other options I'd be keen to hear anyone's opinion on

• Like 1

On 21/03/2023 at 2:10 PM, Military Grade said:

Dinafem Critical mass cbd in stock

Ey up bud. CBD Crew do a Critical Mass CBD. Out of all the breeders doing CBD seeds they interest me the most. They’re in stock at a non sponsor website if you wanted to try them. I’m justwaiting for a weak moment but I must stay strong. I have enough seeds. I need to eat too innit. 

• Like 3