CBD strains, talk to me purple orange cbd

badbillybob

Already got them in the basket list:yep:

I have some Pyramid Seeds Northern Lights CBD 1:1 I plan to revisit again.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

I tried HHC rich Amnesia Haze (grown in Crete -as so much cannabis is..) this weekend and it was really nice to smoke. I much preferred it to any CBD stuff I tried. If any growers are wondering about CBD strains, try an HHC strain instead.. or mix the 2 - CBD and HHC..

Edited by Grover Sativa
  • Like 1

CBD and HHC are two very different things for two different purposes, CBD has it's well known uses that we all know but HHC you might as well just use THC, I've had HHC hash in the past and thought it was pointless to use a synthetic Cannabinoid that's in the same category as Spice when i can grow perfectly good THC strains.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

I was reading summat earlier and apparently CBD Crew have a hand in a few seedbanks CBD offerings, some even CBD Crew seeds simply repackaged. 

• Like 1

I’ve grown purple orange out from dinafem, actually kept it for a good while. Bud structure wasn’t banging but it smelled tropical lovely and tasted nice ! Very mellow high but noticeable. I also used this strain when I was feeling anxious when a full fat strain would send me a lot edgy. Worth a punt 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Military Grade said:

CBD and HHC are two very different things for two different purposes, CBD has it's well known uses that we all know but HHC you might as well just use THC, I've had HHC hash in the past and thought it was pointless to use a synthetic Cannabinoid that's in the same category as Spice when i can grow perfectly good THC strains.

Where I am HHC is legal and sold in the shops - THC is very much illegal... also, I found HHC by far the mellower smoke, more for mood than for 'getting high'

This site is about growing your own, we too can buy HHC here in the UK but I'd rather just use a lower dose of natural THC to achieve a melow high than use synthetic sprayed cannabinoids products.

• Like 3

Back On topic

I ordered some BlimBurn Seeds Mamba Negra CBD 1:20 / Black Mamba CBD, be interesting to see what a 100% Indica 1-2% THC performs like compared to the 90% Sativa 4-6%THC Nurse Lilly CBD I grew, that Nurse Lilly stuff was like heart attack weed and didn't agree with me at all.

BlimBurn Seeds Mamba Negra CBD 1:20 / Black Mamba CBD Feminized Marijuana Seeds 

Type: 100% Indica

Genetics: Critical Mass x Skunk

Flowering indoors: 55 - 65 days

Flowering outdoors: Mid to end September

Yield indoors: 500 gr/m2

Yield outdoors: 600 gr/plant

Height Indoor: 80 - 100 cm

Height Outdoor: 140 - 200 cm

THC: 1 - 2%

CBD: 10 - 20%

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

oh well, that was short but sweet. i got one to crack but broke the tap root trying to get it into a cube...doh

i germed some cali hash plant x criticals too but ive decided to bin them, when i saw how nmuch my electric is costing me. ive more than enough for at least 6 months, and ive got my critical sour deisel scrog with 6 weeks to go, so...for that reason....... im out,............ for a while.

#

i will still keep an eye on any cbd diaries as i fancy growing one some day, but till then, take it easy ...

• Like 3

I've just started growing Advanced Seeds Strawberry Gum CBD but I'm not sure if you're interested in less than 1%THC strains?

large.20230323_025608.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

I've grown cbd crew indica mix and had some nice plants in there too and really liked the flavours i had from them, and the buzz was nothing too heavy, I tried to order some more a couple of weeks ago but struggled to find any

I went for

cbd mazar from dutch passion

Cbd skunk haze from dutch passion

Cbd white widow from 00 seeds 

They are all growing now and looking nice, if I could get my head around uploading pics through my phone I would upload a pic 

Edited by cannaboy_420
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Zebal said:

Hi, grown Sweets Honey Peach auto outside which is a 1:1, it was very nice, although only a small plant.

Awesome cbd plant mate :yep:    Ran quite a few times under the sun and they get a reasonable size with some manipulation ,  very nice effect too.    Lovely flavours.   

Still got a jilner full so wont be out this year but def next year along with Dinafems   DinMed & Amnesia CBD.   

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Awesome cbd plant mate :yep:    Ran quite a few times under the sun and they get a reasonable size with some manipulation ,  very nice effect too.    Lovely flavours.   

Still got a jilner full so wont be out this year but def next year along with Dinafems   DinMed & Amnesia CBD. 

OldFord,yes you are probably right, they probably do get bigger than i thought,it was probably me fucking up the grow.Wasn't going to grow HP  this year but i might have to give it another go.

Take Care,

Zebs

• Like 1

• 7 months later...